SeaEagles v Sharks @Brookie Rd6 Heritage round Game day thread #GoManly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Pick the Margin Manly v Sharks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just got a txt from the sister and she told me Peta is playing. So stoked for the nephew and I hope he goes well. I had a feeling he might be getting a run because I saw he didnt play yesterday in NSW Cup.

Jax24 said:
Just got a txt from the sister and she told me Peta is playing. So stoked for the nephew and I hope he goes well. I had a feeling he might be getting a run because I saw he didnt play yesterday in NSW Cup.

Congrats to Peta and your family Jax hope he has a blinder.

Is the heritage jersey made from a different material to our normal home jersey? The heritage jersey seems to have extra shine.

mickqld said:
Jax24 said:

Congrats to Peta and your family Jax hope he has a blinder.
Cheers Mick. Yeah hope he does well. Couldn't be playing outside a better guy in Killa. Hope Wolfmans ok and its nothing serious but so glad and happy the nephew is getting a taste of top grade.

TokyoEagle said:
does anyone know the crowd, looks big ?

We won't find out until after half time. It's probably between 15-16k.

Symonds is in. He has been a real asset.

There's nothing more frustrating than tries against the run of play. I hope that's the only try they score.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Hope Tooves rips in at halftime. Have gotten the big lead and stopped doing the tough stuff

Agree 100% Also Hiku is showing his inexperience in the top grade imo. I used to feel the same way about Taufua so im sure he will get better with time.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6