SeaEagles v Tigers Rd4 Game day thread #GoManly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Pick the score

• Manly 1-4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manly 5-8

Votes: 3 5.3%
  • Manly 9-12

Votes: 15 26.3%
  • Manly 13+

Votes: 31 54.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Tigers 1-6

• Tigers 7-12

• Tigers 13+

Votes: 5 8.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mark from Brisbane said:
Clint said:
nervously anticipating Micks prediction...:twitch:

Insert MickQLD here

Tough game for the Eagles this one and they'll learn a bit from last week's loss, but with a player down it will be another loss to the Sea Eagles

Tigers by 8

End quote

Haha. classic.

1. Brett Stewart 2. Jorge Taufua 3. Jamie Lyon (c) 4. Steve Matai 5. David Williams 6. Kieran Foran 7. Daly Cherry-Evans 8. Brenton Lawrence 9. Matt Ballin 10. Brent Kite 11. Anthony Watmough 12. Justin Horo 13. Jamie Buhrer. Interchange: 14. Jesse Sene-Lefao 15. Joe Galuvao 16. David Gower 17. Tom Symonds

So, is Sene-Lefao a prop? I thought he was a second-rower and we have two of those on the bench already.

We will need to shut down robby farah and limit bungee Marshall by cutting down his time. Boys will be up for this one.

I think you will find that Lawrence and Kite have huge engines so they can get a lot of minutes out of them.

MWSE said:
I think you will find that Lawrence and Kite have huge engines so they can get a lot of minutes out of them.

Agreed, but so do our backrow, all of who are 80-minute players. Why so many backrowers on the bench, especially when Gower didn't even get a run last match.

Mark from Brisbane said:
Clint said:
nervously anticipating Micks prediction...:twitch:

Insert MickQLD here

Tough game for the Eagles this one and they'll learn a bit from last week's loss, but with a player down it will be another loss to the Sea Eagles

Tigers by 8

End quote

Ok, who is the traitor, the one who voted Tigpies 13+???

Just one of you did this, so come on own up!!

I for one hope it was mickqld, in fact that is what I am going to choose to believe.

Tim Moltzen, Joel Reddy, Blake Ayshford, Chris Lawrence, Matthew Utai, Benji Marshall, Jacob Miller, Aaron Woods, Robbie Farah, Jack Buchanan, Braith Anasta, Liam Fulton, Adam Blair. Interchange: Ben Murdoch-Masila, Ava Seumanufagai, Matthew Bell, Eddy Pettybourne, Masada Iosefa

Touch wood, Bluetongue Stadium is a happy hunting ground for MW... except for that time the Tigpies threw a gridiron pass & got away with it...

Gower would push up and play prop but i assume Kingy will be a late inclusion

Referees:
Matt Cecchin & Luke Phillips;
Sideline Officials: Steve Carrall & Grant Atkins;
Video Referees: Steve Clark & Matt Rodwell

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Referees:
Matt Cecchin & Luke Phillips;
Sideline Officials: Steve Carrall & Grant Atkins;
Video Referees: Steve Clark & Matt Rodwell

Not another dose of Cecchin.

Berkeley_Eagle said: