Seagulls Hawks?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Most aspects of NRL these days is embarrassing.
The Manly Seagulls, sorry Seabirds, sorry Sea Eagles are the only aspect that remains consistently excellent.

Its now headlining on Fox :p

We are officially under the radar, no one, not even the guy incharge, knows about the Sea Eagles :shy:

Maybe 2v's code for 'the refs are f%cked' ie. 'Its all fish and chip paper' has got Grant associating us with seagulls :cool:

In the NRL or its predecessors the ARL, SL and NSWRL.....the only club that has ever been the Seagulls was the original Gold Coast team. And they started off as the Gold Coast Giants.

There are some suggestions that Manly was once the Seagulls, but according to club records we've only ever been the Sea Eagles. I think the story came because a newspaper article in 1947 referred to Manly-Warringah as the Seagulls.

And they wonder why people have no faith in the NRL administration.

Sack him. It's not as though he's only been in the job 5 minutes. This sort of gaffe undermines the league's drive for fans to identify with clubs and become members.

Premature senility. Probably got him the job in the first place. Until now nobody has noticed. Too many luncheons and functions with the big end of town which is 90% of what the role entails.

xavier said:
Premature senility. Probably got him the job in the first place. Until now nobody has noticed. Too many luncheons and functions with the big end of town which is 90% of what the role entails.

Sadly I think you may be right about dementia or something similar.

Moondog said:
Don't worry, Greenberg has got everything under control.:(

He has. Dogs top of table and Manly being torn apart. Job well done by the biggest f..ktard in the game.

lsz said:
Could only have been topped if he got a Cowboys player wrong (just for their reaction)

Hahaha gold! It's funny 'çause it's true :p

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8