Sean Kenny Dowell

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Now they come out saying he will do any test, it will be out of his system already
Hair root absorbs everything we injest, so a hair analysis test shows not only the substance, but based on rates of hairgrowth they can estimate when it was injested.

Thats why you get so many young baldies to circumvent these tests @:p

SKD was probably 'carrying the package for a mate whose name escapes him due to his state of inebriation' :confused:

Lol

I was absolutely 100% going to reply to manlyfan76.....

"I don't know....does my user name say HappilyManly??????"

noice!
#respect

@:D:cool::cool::cool:
Feel free to add your point of view at any time :)

But I just read the question and not your quote @:blush:

Getting back to Earle, I thought that the transporting charge was ridiculous, as he needed a doctor to inject the stuff that Dank's mob advised him to take to heal@:cool:

Over and out @globaleagle :call:

They run hair analysis on mummys and exhumed bodies to find what substance potentially killed them.

It's truly amazing how much our bodies try and move the toxins away from blood and tissue :nod:
Unfortunately the hair on LIVE humans falls out every few months and does not always regrow as fully as it was.

'Cosmetically treating hair can lead to a decreased level of cocaine, as well as other drugs present, detected as compared to levels detected prior to treatment. '

Wonder if this is why Joey had that red hair at Brookie back in the 90s :think:

'Cosmetically treating hair can lead to a decreased level of cocaine, as well as other drugs present, detected as compared to levels detected prior to treatment. '

Wonder if this is why Joey had that red hair at Brookie back in the 90s :think:

20 years later you have finally found the explanation!

Hair root absorbs everything we injest, so a hair analysis test shows not only the substance, but based on rates of hairgrowth they can estimate when it was injested.

Thats why you get so many young baldies to circumvent these tests @:p

Are you trying to say Sterlo is a raging coke head?

SKD was probably 'carrying the package for a mate whose name escapes him due to his state of inebriation' :confused:

Why would SKD want to carry the package for a mate? Some of these NRL players are not too clever. Why couldn't his mate carry it? Surely his mate would have a pocket to carry the wallet that he used to buy it so would also be able to carry the package. Same goes for Norman who was caught in the same situation too.

Why would SKD want to carry the package for a mate? Some of these NRL players are not too clever. Why couldn't his mate carry it? Surely his mate would have a pocket to carry the wallet that he used to buy it so would also be able to carry the package. Same goes for Norman who was caught in the same situation too.
Media had the mate leaving by the backdoor.:mad:
Probably someone who has a prior NRL charge :cool:

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11