Selection Headache

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I reckon Darcy needed a run or two when he came back / I think he should have a week or 2 with Blacktown before being considered.

My view is that the bench should have 2 props, second rower and a utility. They won't dropvAFB or Nate so it is either Brown or Hastings. If Jackson keeps slotting goals like Friday when he comes on I reckon it could've Brown who gets the 18th man role

Has to be Brown, he's been much improved the last 2 weeks. But Hastings, Nate and AFB have all had serious impact coming off the bench. It's a no brainer. Hastings had 2 important touches leading up to a try, kicked a couple of goals (one from the sideline) and executed a beautiful kick into touch from dummy half against the Bunnies.

Mr Plod will have a well earned rest and Rep selections in 4 weeks may sort it out
Mate he has been excellent the last 4 games he's played. Nate's defence in the middle of the field has been exceptional, as has been his strong runs and physical presence. Just as DCE 40/20 was the catalyst for the win on Friday, so too was Nate's hit against Canberra when we were trailing by 2 try's and he knocked the ball loose with brutal contact. Give him a break man, he's doing exactly what Baz and Bozo signed him to do:

Mate he has been excellent the last 4 games he's played. Nate's defence in the middle of the field has been exceptional, as has been his strong runs and physical presence. Just as DCE 40/20 was the catalyst for the win on Friday, so too was Nate's hit against Canberra when we were trailing by 2 try's and he knocked the ball loose with brutal contact. Give him a break man, he's doing exactly what Baz and Bozo signed him to do:

Exactly, he needs to be regularly refreshed as I noted - no critique was passed. :shake:
Therefore the selection of Darcy will not push anyone out :)

It's his nickname on ST or sometimes Mr Poo :p

I don't believe that having a glut of available players does anything but help a Coach. Each player vying to keep their spot, can only push them to excel :)
I agree with you there, this season is such a contrast in that aspect compared to the ladies two.

Last two weeks Brown has come one for Siro and Frank, and it has worked.

The only way, with the current game plan we can drop Brown is if Marty shifts to an edge for a stint.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8