SG Ball results

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Result was a lot closer than many thought it would be, however North’s always rise against Manly and this would probably be there grand final. Despite the score line this is a gun SG Ball team that is chock full of talent, the hardest part is to get them to play as a team rather than individuals.

We had them covered and should have finished them off...good effort to come back at us.Hopefully the young guys will learn from this,but time will tell.Titmuss and Tepu-Smith will probably move up to Flegg when the season starts so their replacements will need to play well....hopefully Tuitavake and Tau are ready to be starters by then.

I reckon Titmuss and Tepi-Smith will definitely have to move to Flegg, don’t know the make up of the Flegg squad yet but considering they have lost Faatui, both Martin’s, Paseka and Mau’u from last years Holden cup winners side I would say the middle is a little light.

I reckon Titmuss and Tepi-Smith will definitely have to move to Flegg, don’t know the make up of the Flegg squad yet but considering they have lost Faatui, both Martin’s, Paseka and Mau’u from last years Holden cup winners side I would say the middle is a little light.
My uneducated guess is they start with Titmuss and Tarrant at prop and rotate Hammond/Tepu-Smith/Fenn,Fenn is the interesting guy,do they play him at prop or play him at 13 with his loose forward background in rugby?Not sure if Tuivaiti is still there,he could play 8/13 if so.They should go ok although 4 of those guys played in ball last year and are young,not sure if there any additions or if Schulz and Mathews have moved up from Ball,any idea if L.Chee Kam is still with us or moved on?Lock forward looks a little light but maybe Olakau'atu is playing there again....

A win over north’s is always pleasurable...I just wish we could tip against the bears as they were always good for an easy pick in any tipping comp.....speaking of which have you signed up? Helps support the site and make non manly games interesting

My uneducated guess is they start with Titmuss and Tarrant at prop and rotate Hammond/Tepu-Smith/Fenn,Fenn is the interesting guy,do they play him at prop or play him at 13 with his loose forward background in rugby?Not sure if Tuivaiti is still there,he could play 8/13 if so.They should go ok although 4 of those guys played in ball last year and are young,not sure if there any additions or if Schulz and Mathews have moved up from Ball,any idea if L.Chee Kam is still with us or moved on?Lock forward looks a little light but maybe Olakau'atu is playing there again....

Fenn has good ball skills but don’t think he has the motor for lock, I like him at Prop. Tuivati is still there and would think that he would be lock, went horribly out of form last year and put on weight, however when fit has reasonable skills and a big motor. Since we have signed Keppie it’s a pity we didn’t get him for this year as he would have slot into lock real nice. Titmuss, Fainu, Tarrant, Andrews, Olakautu and Keppie at lock would be a pretty formidable pack.

Olakautu wore the 13 at times last year however he played second row, has defensive and fitness issues in the middle but after a pre season with NRL these issues may have been resolved.

Don’t know what has become of Livingstone Chee Kam. In 2015 he was the next big thing but shoulder issues have slowed his progress. Don’t even know if he is still at the club.

6 tries to Manly - 4 converted tries to Norths . Missing goal kicks is like a disease @Manly no matter the grade.
6/6 this week.

Screenshot_2018-03-03-20-42-07-49.png

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8