Sharks in big financial trouble

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Did they feel sorry for us when we were almost went bust???? NO

Did they dip into their pocket to try and save us???? NO

F*CK THEM AND THEIR TWO HEADED SUPPORTERS

1979 Amco cup from memory, but that's all she wrote. Apart from that it's Old Mother Hubbard time when it comes to trophy cabinets down the Shire way.

DVS Matt link said:
Did they feel sorry for us when we were almost went bust???? NO

Did they dip into their pocket to try and save us???? NO

F*CK THEM AND THEIR TWO HEADED SUPPORTERS
  hear hear

I can hear the fish-shop flake boys now:  "This can't be happening.  Those visionaries, Ribot and Murdoch, promised to make Rugby League a true world game, with all those Chinese eagerly tuning in to watch the next Sharks v Bulldogs SuperLeague match."

Having sold out Rugby League's independence and Tina-Turner-era expansion to News Ltd, who's going to cry for the likes of Cronulla, should they die?

I hope another Brisbane team comes in & makes the Broncos look like a 2nd rate alternative too.

All those SL teams deserve to get what's coming to them.

Duff link said:
I hope another Brisbane team comes in & makes the Broncos look like a 2nd rate alternative too.

All those SL teams deserve to get what's coming to them.
Another Brisbane team Duff?  Should have happened last century.  But with News Ltd owning the Broncos 100% - and owning the NRL, what chance of that happening? Like ever.

I just hate Stuart, real grub, along with most of their team.  Kimmorley must be having a good laugh.  Who would we pick up?  Toupou on a reduced offer, that's about all.  And Shark Park is about the worst place to see footie, cold, windswept and a long way away.  F*ck them.

It really is a good news day isn't it.

First we hear that Manly have secured a 900k per season sponsor and then we get this little beauty!!!

I just might have an amber to celebrate.

Fluffy link said:
the St George Illawarra Sharks

Clearly the most sensible and logical merger. If only the people running the game could see that and had the gonads to act on it.

The Wheel link said:
Pete  - you are showing your age now but did they actually get a trophy for that comp??

Sadly you are correct Geoff, courtesy of RL1908:-

The club's only first grade titles are the Endeavour Cup (1971) which did not include the full compliment of Sydney clubs, and the mid-week Amco Cup of 1979.

The Endeavour Cup was a one season or two season wonder in around 71 when the NSWRL had five team final series and 12 clubs. The next four or five played off for a losers cup and it is Ironic that it was won by the Sharks. Souths won that year, just before the start of the Manly golden era in the 70s.

I think that I'll just sit on the fence on this subject as I can see both sides of the point'

No let them go broke they had a thread on their forum a few months ago a sharkies mate of mine told me on re-naming brookvale oval.Some of the names they came up with was crookvale oval,sookvale oval obviously they despise us so stuff them.

St Parramatta Illawarra Sharks of the southern district bunnies..

what a team name!!!!

they need a second team in brisbane,  but it hard to say where to put it to get the crowds as broncos are dead center,....

Maybe toowoomba or logan could get a team.

Canteen Worker link said:
The Endeavour Cup was a one season or two season wonder in around 71 when the NSWRL had five team final series and 12 clubs. The next four or five played off for a losers cup and it is Ironic that it was won by the Sharks. Souths won that year, just before the start of the Manly golden era in the 70s.

Typical Sharks that they are the best losers

wm15d2.gif

They can get ****ed bloody losers

Woulde a waste of time trying to get into Toowoomba, dealing with Toowoomba regional Council development department on a daily basis, it would take five years to get approval to develop a suitable ground,

QldEagle link said:
Woulde a waste of time trying to get into Toowoomba, dealing with Toowoomba regional Council development department on a daily basis, it would take five years to get approval to develop a suitable ground,
  Sounds like they'd give the inept clowns in Dubbo a run for their money. 

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8