Pre-Game Sharks v Manly [Round 7, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

34 22
PointsBet Stadium
21 Apr 2022 07:50 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manly by 1
Main concern is our slower middles ability to close down Mcguiness, who plays with huge energy and often wins Sharks tempo through the middle
I think Okalatu again will be a go too who can tip things Manly's way....if only Tom and Schu were available to destroy Sharks pathetic defensive right edge...
Anyways- Manly by 1 - get on - your Welcome 🤑
I'll take a one point win👍

Manly by 1
Main concern is our slower middles ability to close down Mcguiness, who plays with huge energy and often wins Sharks tempo through the middle
I think Okalatu again will be a go too who can tip things Manly's way....if only Tom and Schu were available to destroy Sharks pathetic defensive right edge...
Bit concerning having Alioi Marty Keppie Shoe out, big challenge for us. Time for Toff and Tent to put in stela performances and lay the platform we need for DCE and Foz to weave their magic.

I wonder if Sione is asking himself, Did I make the wrong decision? this week.

Or is Manly management asking themselves if they made the wrong decision letting a highly touted, contracted player go mid
Season?

I’ve also heard Will Kennedy won’t be playing for The sharks and Lachie miller will be debuting at fullback, hopefully cherry can have one of his good kicking games, would love if ha added more varied bombs to his repertoire

Manly by 1
Do you mean Brailey? Because Cam Mac has been a bit underwhelming and is still getting some miles in the legs after the reco. He played on an edge and only made 7 runs against the Storm.

Or is Manly management asking themselves if they made the wrong decision letting a highly touted, contracted player go mid
Season?

I’ve also heard Will Kennedy won’t be playing for The sharks and Lachie miller will be debuting at fullback, hopefully cherry can have one of his good kicking games, would love if ha added more varied bombs to his repertoire
Kennedy out would be a blow for them

True, probably would of got a bench spot this week. Left purely for the money I guess.
Young boys want to play first grade it’s not just money early on. We place too many road blocks in front of our talented kids that are under performing players. I’d loose patience too. This notion.of knowing when they are ready is bill dust.

True, probably would of got a bench spot this week
I think Sione's 2021 season was cut short with a foot or ankle injury (?) This year, he didn't play in the Sea Eagles NRL trials or NSW Cup.

On researching, I found he's played just two games this year - Tigers Jersey Flegg bench on 10 & 15 April. He's been selected in their Flegg run on side for 24 April.

It looks like Des has gone safety first picking Parker and Harper before Koula. Gotta say there is something in the old saying that the best for of defence is attack and neither of the selected centers have caused opposition defenses much trouble so far this year. Koula would have run rings around the big Sharks center with ball in hand. To win this we need to have the majority of possession which means no errors. I have my fingers crossed however a win is unlikely.

Manly looking for 5 in a row, which would be a very good achievement especially with the players we have missing.

Last time we got 5 in a row was a good run way back in May and June 2017: We got the Titans, Bye, Raiders, Knights, bye, Sharks, and Warriors. Then lost a close game to Panthers.

Young boys want to play first grade it’s not just money early on. We place too many road blocks in front of our talented kids that are under performing players. I’d loose patience too. This notion.of knowing when they are ready is bill dust.
Most of the younger players are signed up to 23,24 so they must be happy with what Does is doing

I expect certain promises were made when they signed. NRL contracts now days are as strong as rice paper.

I'm.on us in a tight one. Need a full 80 and we should overcome the Sharks. Let's hope our impressive record against them gets us home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11