Pre-Game Sharks v Manly [Round 7, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

34 22
PointsBet Stadium
21 Apr 2022 07:50 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or Barney to start, and hold back Paseka and Bullemor for good energy off the bench.
(I think deLuis stated in a game last year but could be wrong)
Yeah I like the idea of that Mudguts starting. He has got to be a stubby short of a six-pack that bloke. Just love the energy and determination he brings.

I just Love these backs to the wall Gamez..

No one but us gives us any hope what so ever.

Well that clarifies the conjecture surrounding Koula, gives Des an easy out..lol.
He got his HIA late in the game, the protocols only apply if he failed his initial test. Because it was so late there is no news on whether he passed or failed. If he passed there is a slim chance he can play.

Sharks.jpg

5 in a row would be impressive and a good sign that we could go better than last year. The Sharks won’t make it easy for us though and I think they deserve to be slight favourites.

Any win without Turbo is a good win and we’ve had a couple already this season

Koula is out because of concussion protocols, same as Keppie. The protocols take a minimum of 6 days to satisfy all requirements so they were never gonna play with a 5 day turnaround.

Really? Koula is named as 19th man.

Really? Koula is named as 19th man.

Yeah, I got that wrong, it was only an HIA, if he passed his initial assessment he would be eligible to play but given the short turnaround it's unlikely. Just saying he was left out of the starting side for reasons not pertaining to his form.

Bit concerning having Alioi Marty Keppie Shoe out, big challenge for us. Time for Toff and Tent to put in stela performances and lay the platform we need for DCE and Foz to weave their magic.
My thoughts too.
Can see the media jumping on the old “Manly still can’t beat top four sides..”
whilst neglecting to mention we’re missing three of our top five prop rotation including both starters, throw in Turbo and Schu, that’s 5 of our Top 17 out.
Big games for the next ups - KDL and Bullemor - here’s their chance.

I want to see Toff and Paseka stand up tonight.

I had big expectations on both blokes and they haven't shown the form this season they are capable of.

If they do their jobs well we win, its that simple.

I also wouldn't be surprised if Des takes a leaf out of Fittlers origin book and moves jakey to prop and starts with walker.

I want to see Toff and Paseka stand up tonight.

I had big expectations on both blokes and they haven't shown the form this season they are capable of.

If they do their jobs well we win, its that simple.

I also wouldn't be surprised if Des takes a leaf out of Fittlers origin book and moves jakey to prop and starts with walker.
That could work, Jake to prop, Toff to bench, gives us a bigger impact forward in Sipley at first change. The Lawman then plays Walks role, but probably with a bit of a lesser impact than Walks.

That could work, Jake to prop, Toff to bench, gives us a bigger impact forward in Sipley at first change. The Lawman then plays Walks role, but probably with a bit of a lesser impact than Walks.
Agree , we will need to utilise the bench to the maximum tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12