Shattered

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Will be hoping for a miracle regardless!
Hopefully the dogs will take us lightly!
Think we will only lose Choc. I also think Jayden will play if Matty is not ready
If we can get into the right head space we are a chance

It's one thing to lose to Souths, who (unfortunately) did look very good the other night. And I must give them some credit (damnit).

It's another thing to lose to De$ and his bunch of tools with their Saturday night wrestling tactics and a form line that has been highly questionable as well.

Personal pride must snap everyone out of it for this weeks game. You can just see if the bulldogs were to get on top they would be lairing it up with Reynolds and Ennis.

To me we do 1 of 2 things with Ennis and Reynolds

1) say screw it and belt them. Personally this is my preferred method as these grubs need to realize that if you want to be this hard man who gives it out, you need to take it.
2) fight fire with fire. Have our players employ this tactics. An error is made you run up and scream in their face. Pushes and niggle repeatedly. Jamie Lyon telling Ennis to 'eff off' when he tries to use his tactics on the ref. Have Jayden Hodges (or someone small) slapping or pushing the faces of T-Rex, Pritchard, Klemmer......wait for the volcanoes to erupt.

This is a tough task given our recent form. But it's Grand Final night on Saturday (or Friday or whenever the game is), so just rip in and screw the consequences. This is the difference between saying our season has fallen apart and been a disappointment, and saying this season has been a successful one.

I think the only way we can win this game is -

If our players make it personal against them on the park and disregard the internal issues for only 80 minutes.

There has been some real heated hated battles recently.

If our boys forget this and let those peasants & grubs run over of them , it would probably be the lowest of the low.

Take 4 Origin forwards out of any side and it's game over especially if the replacements are barely first grade standard,They will absolutely steamroll us.Basically it is an impossible task.Anything under a 20 point loss will surprise me even if the boys have a gig and against Des I think they will have a dig,

susan said:
Take 4 Origin forwards out of any side and it's game over especially if the replacements are barely first grade standard,They will absolutely steamroll us.Basically it is an impossible task.Anything under a 20 point loss will surprise me even if the boys have a gig and against Des I think they will have a dig,

I sort of slept it off..... i wake up today and Susan you break my heart before breakfast...

I hate those scumdogs !!!

i hate them so much , that last night i booked this coming weekend away so i wont be in sydney just in case we lose to those peasants..

susan said:

you dont think if we can just match their forwards , our backs can put some points on ???

for crying out loud , we still have a great roster !!!!!

our back line 1-7 doesnt compare with theirs..

yesterday's game - 2 intercept tries , smith playing injured , arsy first try off a kick..

their forwards played well , but they were not outstanding... Melbourne would of come close to win if that try was given 24-10

There is no way we will be in this game at any stage.

Forwards win matches, we will be without 4 Origin players, it's that simple.

bob dylan said:
There is no way we will be in this game at any stage.

Forwards win matches, we will be without 4 Origin players, it's that simple.

I dont like you BOB !!!

panash said:
I sort of slept it off..... i wake up today and Susan you break my heart before breakfast...
Lol. A heart is broken before cornflakes and coffee. I think flowers and I night out to dinner might be in order here.:p

Unfortunately I think Susan has broken all our hearts as she is right.
Dog's pack had there way with us a few weeks back and just played straight through the middle of us we have now answer for them.

Get a grip peoples. Bookies have it as line ball, currently Dogs 1.80 Manly 2.00. Of course that may change depending on match review Committee.
Bottom line is we have dreadful vulnerabilities at present but Dogs are no world beaters either.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Get a grip peoples. Bookies have it as line ball, currently Dogs 1.80 Manly 2.00. Of course that may change depending on match review Committee.
Bottom line is we have dreadful vulnerabilities at present but Dogs are no world beaters either.

Tab 1.70 scumdogs , manly 2.15

we have 2 extra days to prepare , peasants also have to travel back to sydney..

it is a worry !!!

though i do 100% agree scumdogs are no world beaters

susan said:

[attachment=884]

Yeah just throw in the towel, and cower in the corner . I mean what's the point in getting the jerseys dirty for nothing.

Kiwi Eagle said:
May as well call into the NRL now and forfeit the game ...

With the players leaving to the dogs, Parra, Canberra, Broncos and Titans we should forfeit next year while we are at it and save on phone call costs

Fluffy said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
May as well call into the NRL now and forfeit the game ...

With the players leaving to the dogs, Parra, Canberra, Broncos and Titans we should forfeit next year while we are at it and save on phone call costs

It's probably at the point we look at winding the club up as well

IF the Seaeagles get home there will be broken bodies everywhere....the only chance is to prepare for war, thats what the Dogs will bring.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7