Shaun Kenny-Dowell AVO

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Didn't we release Tetavano once his charges became clear ? to call him a Manly player when he never played for us is a bit rich or am I wrong, he did only join usi in the off season didn't he ?
No, we released him once it became clear he was pleading guilty, which is as it should be.

I have seen blokes accused wrongly before out of spite during a messy relationship breakdown. I'm not saying that is the case in this instance, but we should wait until the courts deal with the matter, then if found guilty throw the book at him, but not before then.

As usual.....one rule for one and another rule for others. Rorters always get things swept under the carpet. Politis' contacts would get me into heaven.
So much inconsistency in players' misbehaviour. Abuse of women is top of the list for mine. If he is charged should be stood down immediately by NRL.

No, we released him once it became clear he was pleading guilty, which is as it should be.

I have seen blokes accused wrongly before out of spite during a messy relationship breakdown. I'm not saying that is the case in this instance, but we should wait until the courts deal with the matter, then if found guilty throw the book at him, but not before then.
I have been wrongly accused before, not by a partner but by a friend of a partner who attacked ME in my own home! It took five goes in court to resolve it. She just abused the system.

As usual.....one rule for one and another rule for others. Rorters always get things swept under the carpet. Politis' contacts would get me into heaven.
So much inconsistency in players' misbehaviour. Abuse of women is top of the list for mine. If he is charged should be stood down immediately by NRL.
He has been stood down

If true, doubt if the girlfriend will drop the charges like others have done.
Why do they drop the charges? Hmmmmm.
Mum may have learnt a bit in politics as a senator........

At this stage he is as guilty as Brett was. The NRL / club are in no position to investigate the allegations let alone make a judgment call

At least the NRL seems to have learnt something from how Brett was treated...and if he is guilty then there is no place for him in the game

If true, doubt if the girlfriend will drop the charges like others have done.
Why do they drop the charges? Hmmmmm.
Mum may have learnt a bit in politics as a senator........

And people wonder why Other supporters still see Brett as "guilty "

He should be treated innocent until proven guilty.

Unfortunately many of the lynch mob are already looking for his head, even though no one has heard all of the facts yet.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2