Shocking news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This is a time where its all about the people close to Api rallying around him and supporting him through this dreadful time and it is why the rugby league community is so good at looking after its own people.

Thinking of Api and wishing him and his family all the best during this horrible time.

Wow, terrible news...... Any news coming out what's actually happened... Did they have kids?....

Cam't even imagine what the guy is going through right now. Condolences to Api, his family and his partners family.

Wow, terrible news...... Any news coming out what's actually happened... Did they have kids?....
https://instagram.com/p/1_-gs_gSMw/

Unfortunately there is a Lifeline contact in the News Release - sad beyond comprehension :angel:

From his Wiki info, Api is a Souths Junior.
Maybe with this tragedy, he would be better served emotionaly, back with his childhood friends. Api and Cordelia didn't have children yet - 22 years young @:cry:

https://instagram.com/p/1_-gs_gSMw/

Unfortunately there is a Lifeline contact in the News Release - sad beyond comprehension :angel:

From his Wiki info, Api is a Souths Junior.
Maybe with this tragedy, he would be better served emotionaly, back with his childhood friends. Api and Cordelia didn't have children yet - 22 years young @:cry:
I've said it before and I'll say it again

I hate reading about lifeline in articles about death

You are already saddened someone so young has died, lifeline contact details make you feel so much worse

So sad. So deeply sad for all who know them, and even for us reading about this tragedy.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6