• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Definitely won’t be Cheese. Too expensive and a player they won’t want to let go even though his first year with them has not been the best. Can’t see us chasing Walker either. Anyway the word “star” is used so loosely these days. Could even be one of their younger up and coming players.

Definitely won’t be Cheese. Too expensive and a player they won’t want to let go even though his first year with them has not been the best. Can’t see us chasing Walker either. Anyway the word “star” is used so loosely these days. Could even be one of their younger up and coming players.
Don’t be too sure about the Roosters being keen to hold onto Smith,plenty whispers going around that he’s not the most popular figure there at the moment.But yes,I suspect he’s a bit expensive for Manly’s taste

Yeah I was thinking someone like Billy Smith even. Not a star but someone buzz would give that label too.

How do we know this “shoosh” column is accurate?I mean,there is a thread on ST’s where everybody is bagging the inaccuracies of journos rumours and opinions
I don’t think anyone suggested it was accurate, the story just got shared for what it’s worth and it’s a bit of fun guessing who it might be…I doubt anyone is banking on it.

If it is true doubt it is a star.
Most likely candidates would probably be Watson as a utility or someone like Billy Smith or Momorovski.
Lol,could even be Allan who can play wing,fullback and centre.
Sheeesh, talk about spoiling the fun….

• 😆
Reactions: Adz
Will probably be someone like Daniel Tupou. Even though i know he just extended, but only for one season.

I don’t think anyone suggested it was accurate, the story just got shared for what it’s worth and it’s a bit of fun guessing who it might be…I doubt anyone is banking on it.
Oh this is ST’s,there will be plenty of folks banking on it and they’ll already have their starting 13 made up in their head with said rumoured player,a list of players that need to go to accommodate and the great line typed in “ only at the right price” ready to press “post reply”

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4