Should never have allowed them back in the comp

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I don't mind Souths, ok we lost , doesn't mean you have to like it BUT this is a bit of a long bow. I admire the Bunnies for getting back into the comp and in a relatively short time making themselves competitive, rather play them in the GF than those purple pricks down south.

Go manly said:
How many of the fans remember Ziggy Niscott and Steve marvin-

I remember Ziggy Niszczot. He was the style master of the '80's. One of my favourite footy cards.

[attachment=516]

StuBoot said:
panash said:
... remember the shock when the streets where filled with supporters protesting...thats passion , thats what this games creates..

My wife used to work for a promotions company before we were married. She came home one day and told me that she had to march for them, sing their stupid team song like she was a passionate supporter and help whip up "the passion".
I told her that we could do without the money and it was akin to prostitution, I was extremely disappointed that she took the gig ( as that was all it was to her, a bit of a laugh and she knew how much it pissed me off ). Makes you wonder how much of that crowd was hired help and how many were real fans.

This may be true , but they just recently recorded 25,000 members

panash said:
StuBoot said:
panash said:
... remember the shock when the streets where filled with supporters protesting...thats passion , thats what this games creates..

My wife used to work for a promotions company before we were married. She came home one day and told me that she had to march for them, sing their stupid team song like she was a passionate supporter and help whip up "the passion".
I told her that we could do without the money and it was akin to prostitution, I was extremely disappointed that she took the gig ( as that was all it was to her, a bit of a laugh and she knew how much it pissed me off ). Makes you wonder how much of that crowd was hired help and how many were real fans.

This may be true , but they just recently recorded 25,000 members

That's because they are counting their heads, not their bodies. Count their bodies and they'd only have 12500.

StuBoot said:
panash said:

I despise the rabbits and their supporters and the media love-in that comes with them, all that crap that "they're good for the game", "their everyone's 2nd favourite team", "you know footy's healthy when Souffs are going well", blah, blah F#$kING blah.

I got so sick of seeing those white rabbit stickers on cars that I talked a mate into giving me one, stuck it on the back of my van and put one of those red no smoking type signs over it. It gets plenty of laughs and always prompts the question "Who do you support?" I always reply with
"Manly. I was born a winner". No comeback to that.

The only reason they should be in the comp is because someone has to come last.

It was funny last Friday night, a young kid about 10 was having some friendly banter with a guy near me..."we've won more Grand Finals than any other team" he proclaimed proudly.
The response "Really!, did your dad tell you that?"
I hope that kid doesn't see one.

It's as bad as Saints fans crapping on about 11 in a row, big deal that was nearly 50 years ago.

Rant over.

dowdz said:
No real issue with the bunnies. Some of their fans may change this though lol. If they were allowed back should Norths been allowed back in?

Nah, their losers too. When was it? Didn't they win two in a row back in..the 1930's. The curse of the Bears shall never be lifted.

I hear you-Great Rant-I hope your wife is OK- Something like that can scar you for life-
Should never have left them back and my only hope is the 7 year old kid never sees them win a premiership as a warning to all other kids to stay away from rabbits.

Clint said:
Go manly said:
How many of the fans remember Ziggy Niscott and Steve marvin-

I remember Ziggy Niszczot. He was the style master of the '80's. One of my favourite footy cards.

You definatley are a hard core footy tragic.If i can work out how,I will post some stickers bought at the 1973 grandfinal from the SCG.Thet are actually transfers that could go on car windows from the inside and shows an Eagle riding a broom.

I detest Souffs. Their supporters think tht they 're owed something. Total losers. Somewhat akin to Tigers fans.

I don't discriminate. I detest all the other teams. They only exist so that we can win premierships.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2