Side named for this weekend

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Go manly said:
globaleagle said:
Least important game of the year.

I'm not even going to go.

Disagree-I think it very important with the rooters the week after-
No side wants to drop 2 games and as much as I hate it-the feather dusters can play
Even the best confidence can waver 0-3

He says it in jest @[Go manly]
What you need to realise is @[globaleagle] is a comedian and everything he says, just think the opposite & you'll be pretty close.
Apart from anything else, he also lives in Canadia, so he has a reasonable reason not to attend. Although I do think he is a bit soft and could attend if he really wanted to. If he was a true supporter he'd make the effort. :p

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
all good
Just scared of complacency and dumb stuff on the field
Hate the dragoons but then again i hate most teams apart from the adelaide rams
Agree though- being a monday game ,he could leave and be back in moose town for sunday-
not having a go Mr global- see you in Fort Mc Murry in November

OH YEAH?!?!?!

Well in that case, I'm going. That'll show youse! That's right, youse.

Fort McMurry - November? Crikey, that'll freeze the balls of a brass Moose.

Hopefully you're getting paid a motza from the oil company that must be sending you there.

Cold cold cold cold cold.

Peace and hugs to all.

edit: @[Clint] - tagging didn't work so I only just read this.

And it's 12.45am so be honoured, your honour. *brain shut down*

If Snake's out then I'll have to consider the unthinkable and tip the Merge. Hopefully a few of these injuries will see Lawrence get some extra minutes. I'd like to see what sort of engine he has on him.

Chip and Chase said:
If Snake's out then I'll have to consider the unthinkable and tip the Merge. Hopefully a few of these injuries will see Lawrence get some extra minutes. I'd like to see what sort of engine he has on him.

7.4lt turbo diesel.

I'm not going, so that's in our favour.
I don't think i've ever seen an away win against the Dragons. I'm sick of seeing that bunch of crims in their poovey red n white frocks celebrate their hollow, stolen victories in front of me like their team has actually achieved something football related, so screw it, i'll stay home. I had this chalked up as a loss before the year had even started anyway.
The bounce of Gaz will get us. It always does.

The Insomniac said:
Got a funny feeling Snake won't play this weekend. Watched him closely on Friday night and I think he pulled his hammy again towards the end. Could be wrong but that was my impression.

Is that Mr Invisible under a different guise?:sleepy:

Duff said:
I'm not going, so that's in our favour.
I don't think i've ever seen an away win against the Dragons. I'm sick of seeing that bunch of crims in their poovey red n white frocks celebrate their hollow, stolen victories in front of me like their team has actually achieved something football related, so screw it, i'll stay home. I had this chalked up as a loss before the year had even started anyway.
The bounce of Gaz will get us. It always does.

DSM5 said:
Well I'll still be there.

So.............................................

DSM5 > Duff ?

LOL

globaleagle said:
Least important game of the year.

I'm not even going to go.

Good decision GE.

Had it in the bag all night!

stop quoting your own posts ya megalomaniac!

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7