Sigh

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Daniel said:
If I see any more of thi s**t I will personally be banning people whether they feel they are th victim of some thing or not, I reserve the right to ban people and exclude them for any reason whatsoever at anytime at my discretion and that will be coming into effect.
Well Dan prove it and ban the Queenslanders to show us all you mean business :D

This is my last post in this thread I know its serious but just couldn't help myself but am I also proving this place is meant to be fun and not so serious.

Cameron said:
Daniel said:
If I see any more of thi s**t I will personally be banning people whether they feel they are th victim of some thing or not, I reserve the right to ban people and exclude them for any reason whatsoever at anytime at my discretion and that will be coming into effect.
Well Dan prove it and ban the Queenslanders to show us all you mean business :D

This is my last post in this thread I know its serious but just couldn't help myself but am I also proving this place is meant to be fun and not so serious.

Yeah come on Dan, you live in Qld, ban yourself.

Silvertails proudly hosted in Queensland.

Disappointing to say the least to read this, pleased I missed the exchanges and to those concerned GROW UP. We are ALLManly fans FFS start acting like that!!!

The ladies were on fire last night. What the hell is wrong with this person/people.

Dan doesn't deserve this.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
. However after being a member here for several years I can say I have full confidence in the current moderators

My faith vindicated again moments ago ;)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4