Sign Choc for $1

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Id give Choc $10, a true manly legend

Used his body up to the point where he will be buggered for the rest of his life in our jersey

He then figured out that he had nothing left, and took Parramatta for all they had and played a key role in this heartache they are suffering today

Love your work Choc, this gift is almost as good as the 2 premierships you played a huge part in bringing here

The idea is its a token gesture so he can retire a Sea Eagle. Not thinking he'd play a minute. I underestimated the negative taste he left in supporters mouths. I thought he was one of our legends

He didn't endear himself when he said "f&@k all youse cnuts I'm off to Parra on a sh$@load lololol they do the runnin man"*

*may not be actual quote
Sounds like the Matty Johns Show segment 'not the nrl news' :nod: love it

I spose we all wanted to extend him the same discretion that all local junior-club legends are afforded at various clubs, but Choc was never the GOAT and far greater players stayed and left with better reason to go.

Beaver could have left amidst far worse turmoil and politics but he has integrity, class and loyalty. By the time Choc has officially- long retired, we will remember how he was part of some varyingly strong teams. He helped rebuild along with Ben Kennedy and Beaver at the beginning of the Des Dynasty and remained a key part in our club beyond but he remembers himself as Bozo, Arko and Delmege rolled into one.
Only an ego that big could feel entitled to be offended the way he was when first deciding to make a stand against the club. He then continued to talk smack about us at every opportunity since.
So for all the Brent Kite's, Ben Kennedy's, Killer's and Matai's..and oh yeh, that Brett Stewart guy that didn't show as much offence to his Brother not being offered a new contract as Whatmough did.. I'd say let him have some space and time to reflect in retirement, disassociated to any club and maybe around origin time the media can get a few clickbait quotes for State of Origin articles like Tommy Raudonikis and Choppy Close :tmi::D

He singlehandedly destroyed the Eels and there's no love?? C'mon

:)

Too much credit to Choc when those dodgy d'eels were going to stuff it up anyway. If Melbourne and the doggies can't get away with it, I'm not surprised the 'serial spooners' failed to get away with it. They practically gave themselves up by failing to even cheat- (reference point is almost their entire history including most recent spoons- normally a team wins the comp when they cheat a salary cap by that much right?)

Infact Choc's manager would possibly deserve some wraps before anyone outside of the eels board, Cheers to him haha :eek: @:mask: :giggle:

Let Watmough stay as one of the Parra greats. After nine games he can be remembered along side Sterlo,Kenny and err!,the other great players that have won so many wooden spoons for Parra.
You left out Peter Peters and Tolson Tollet (or whatever his name was).

After listening to him talk to Weidler last night on Ch9 you would think he had been at Parra for 10 years with all the "I'll do whatever needs to be done to help the boys and Parra" garbage.
More like I'll do whatever needs to be done so I can get paid.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7