Silvertails Banner for games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Eagle said:
Jono said:
As Mark said "We are Silvertails" or "We are the Silvertails"

Maybe even "The Silvertails' Stand"

And Dan don't be silly. Tell us the price and everyone will chip in. We already use the site for free, its time we paid it back.

Agree,$5 each and we could make a few banners and the stand would be half the hill in width,prefferably the entrance end from the garden shed to the 20metre line,you wouldnt need to be an ironstine or pick just one banner

Depending on willing members,$5 is just a wild stab in the dark obviously

I am in for a contribution.

Daniel said:
I for some reason keep coming back to something simple like
The Silvertails
Voice of the supporters since 200 (when did we start this site again)
www.silvertails.net

15th of July 2004 (although back then it was known as "Alternate Eagles")

Mark from Brisbane said:
AND I say again (and I know Dan can't say it) we all need to toss in to pay for it...we all enjoy the forum (at no cost) and Dan puts his heart and soul into this for ZERO reward and he should NOT be out of pocket for the cost.

I am happy to take the donations through my business and pass on the FULL proceeds to Dan, that way if you need to use a credit card I can accept it for him.

Not ZERO reward, he seems to have the most likes...... That has to count for something! ;)

Why don't we get t-shirts made up that say 'Gallop is a' with an arrow poining downwards? It could be worn by both men an women or frontwards or backwards for that matter! :lol:

Obviously, i would like to see it being worn frontwards by women!

Fonz said:
Why don't we get t-shirts made up that say 'Gallop is a' with an arrow poining downwards? It could be worn by both men an women or frontwards or backwards for that matter! :lol:

Obviously, i would like to see it being worn frontwards by women!

or:

GALLOP IS A

250px-Drk-Brown-Braided-Tail-6006.jpg

GIDDY UP ! ! !

While I can see the thing with the "Gallop is a ......" thing but what Vid said (in either this thread or the other) holds true what happens when Gallop gets the arse?

We'll have to get a new set of shirts made up with something else on them.

One I would love to see is the crowd one (similar to Sydney FC's one - I expect the guy's that are in the COve will know it Jono, Wolfpack I'm looking at you) but Silvertails - Manly's finest since (date of the Website started)

eagles2win said:
While I can see the thing with the "Gallop is a ......" thing but what Vid said (in either this thread or the other) holds true what happens when Gallop gets the arse?

One I would love to see is the crowd one (similar to Sydney FC's one - I expect the guy's that are in the COve will know it Jono, Wolfpack I'm looking at you) but Silvertails - Manly's finest since (date of the Website started)

Great pic Jethro - when Gallop gets the (horses) arse then the t-shirt will become a prized collector's item because everyone will remember this sorry episode. Just don't print too many of em....maybe we can sell any leftovers to storm supporters at 100% profit - they'll gallop out :p

Hope they do something in the Ch 9 footie show tonight about Brett's 100th and celebration

eagles2win said:

Its the Cove shirts, black and has a pirate or something on it, not sure. Wolfpack should be able t ellaborate on that a little more.

I think if we are to do shirts we put the silvertails symbol on the front and the website on the back or something like that.

It can't make the view from some parts of the ground any worse :)

eagles2win said:
That's the one

Yeah tifos look great & The Cove in particular do an absolutely cracking job of them. The art work on all of them this season has been superb.

The downside of them is the cost (More expensive than you'd think) & the time & effort that goes into creating them. Not to mention that you need quite a few handy artists to get the design downpat. I'd love for us to do a pullover one day (Actually discussed this with Jono before) but our main worry would be the crowd refusing to help out in the display. RL crowds are generally a rather precious bunch.

Wolfpack said:
eagles2win said:
That's the one

Yeah tifos look great & The Cove in particular do an absolutely cracking job of them. The art work on all of them this season has been superb.

The downside of them is the cost (More expensive than you'd think) & the time & effort that goes into creating them. Not to mention that you need quite a few handy artists to get the design downpat. I'd love for us to do a pullover one day (Actually discussed this with Jono before) but our main worry would be the crowd refusing to help out in the display. RL crowds are generally a rather precious bunch.

I actually meant it on a shirt

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7