silvertails Memes

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
it was poor us, how many arguments did she start omg
I can just about see her watching the gf argueing with herself lol

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
it was poor us, how many arguments did she start omg
I can just about see her watching the gf argueing with herself lol

her erratic comments were totally hilarious and off the planet, but i think she was a little challenged so to speak..

No no no... do not mention or include LOTT, I could not stand this attention seeking, confused, simple girl! Contradicting herself, (seriously who the hell could be a Manly AND Melbourne supporter) doesn't even start to describe it.

Lotti....serously "challenged"....didn't she stir up some **** but yes Dan not relevant to ST as luckily she never found you...when MWSE was going someone said why don't you **** off to Silvertails....I quickly posted and said "edit your post now and remove the name Silvertails as we don't want her over there"...and thankfully she never read it and never found you...total absolute MORON!

Mark from Brisbane link said:
Lotti....serously \"challenged\"....didn't she stir up some **** but yes Dan not relevant to ST as luckily she never found you...when MWSE was going someone said why don't you **** off to Silvertails....I quickly posted and said \"edit your post now and remove the name Silvertails as we don't want her over there\"...and thankfully she never read it and never found you...total absolute MORON!
It all went downhill once Bones broke up with her  ;D

WAMF link said:
[quote author=Mark from Brisbane link=topic=187037.msg327030#msg327030 date=1301001766]
Lotti....serously \"challenged\"....didn't she stir up some s**t but yes Dan not relevant to ST as luckily she never found you...when MWSE was going someone said why don't you f**k off to Silvertails....I quickly posted and said \"edit your post now and remove the name Silvertails as we don't want her over there\"...and thankfully she never read it and never found you...total absolute MORON!
It all went downhill once Bones broke up with her  ;D
[/quote]

I think Bones was lotti

WAMF link said:
[quote author=Mark from Brisbane link=topic=187037.msg327030#msg327030 date=1301001766]
Lotti....serously \"challenged\"....didn't she stir up some s**t but yes Dan not relevant to ST as luckily she never found you...when MWSE was going someone said why don't you f**k off to Silvertails....I quickly posted and said \"edit your post now and remove the name Silvertails as we don't want her over there\"...and thankfully she never read it and never found you...total absolute MORON!
It all went downhill once Bones broke up with her  ;D
[/quote]Epic posts

he wamf you got your centrebet voucher yet??? mine hasnt arrived.

loving the account though, lost my intial $50 but put $20 in sunday and thanks to manly winning, the sharks winning and by 1-12 as well and punter scoring a hundered ive turned it in to $220

as charlie would say im WINNING :)

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
Dan what player nicknames created by st members
Turtle being the most recent

Oh good point there are a lot going back

We should put their nicknames up.

Does anyone have a list of all the names of players

- Brett Stewart: Snake, Bullet
- Daley Cherry-Evans: DCE, Turtle
- Anthony Watmough: Choc, Choc Drops
- Keiran Foran: Foz
- Glenn Stewart: Gifty