Silvertails sources???

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
MadMarcus said:
I am a reliable source because I am Kieren Foran, Brett Stewart and Tony Williams. Don't worry, we are all staying.

I used to be Glenn Stewart too but my head really started hurting after the Battle of Brookie so I had to let Glenn go. As a result I cannot be quite as sure of Glenn's future, but as one of my personalities is his brother I am pretty confident he is staying too.

hahaha...LMFAO

Susan has some pretty good contacts I think. Being a lawyer he should be pretty good at seeing through the bullshiit.:p
My rule of thumb on here for info is completely ignore anyone that precedes there "info' with.."the mail I'm getting is ........".
....it's always crap.:)

The mail I am getting is all bills and catalogues

wombatgc said:
Susan has some pretty good contacts I think. Being a lawyer he should be pretty good at seeing through the bullshiit.:p
My rule of thumb on here for info is completely ignore anyone that precedes there "info' with.."the mail I'm getting is ........".
Somewhere in the depths of the Foran thread Susan said it was a done deal to the dogs.
Does seem likely. If Manly had nailed the signature they'd be shouting it from the rooftops.
Probably best to count him as gone. Rather hear it here than the telegraph. Be a nice bonus if it turns out different.

With news in regards to Choc my Uncle who works with his mum at Aussie Post.

Wants to do a Beaver and play his entire NRL career with Manly

eagles2win said:

Now there is a couple of blokes who bleed Maroon & White.

My company has offered third party agreement for Brett Stewart, I have no idea as to whether he is staying or going. The only person who knows what is Foz is going to do is Foz himself and as I know he has not made a decision.

Clint said:
eagles2win said:

Very glad to have Choc around. Great to see some loyalty.
Foran leaving should definitely free up cash to retain others.
The timing and the Des factor sucks though.

niccipops said:
Clint said:
eagles2win said:

Foran leaving should definitely free up cash to retain others.
The timing and the Des factor sucks though.

When the rumors of Choc going elsewhere were floating around my Uncle (who's a Parra supporter unfortunately) rang me and said it was all bull****

niccipops said:
Daniel said:
If people can see past the fact he is a dogs supporter, mr invisible has been on the mark very early on, on a number of things
I don't understand why Mr Invisible comes here. I try not to get caught up in his posts as he seems to enjoy misery for Manly and that gets at my emotions so best to ignore.
Daniel said:
I post on other teams sites regularly. I enjoy talking footy and talking with non manly fans gives you a better perspective of the game
That's pretty much it. Between your own fans you'll always get a strong degree of bias towards certain situations. It's always interesting to see what the other side of the fence thinks.

As for my sources, I've got them at Manly and at Bulldogs. But unless I hear a definite, I tend to sit on my hands.

niccipops said:
Dan as a Manly supporter you can be smug and condescending because we are the Premiers.
I personally don't like the way Mr. I. operates but it's a free world. I guess he'd rather be soaring than drooling that's why he comes over here to be amongst Eagles.
Apologies if I come across that way, it is certainly not the intention. If you read my posts from "over the fence" to reuse an analogy, you'll generally see where I am coming from.

It's fairly obvious I won't share the same passion for Manly that true fans will. People should realise that in the tone of my posts. But that doesn't mean I exist here to cause trouble. Everyone needs to lighten up and stick to discussing the topics instead of attacking me because I am a Bulldogs fan.

Earnie the Eagle said:
My company has offered third party agreement for Brett Stewart, I have no idea as to whether he is staying or going. The only person who knows what is Foz is going to do is Foz himself and as I know he has not made a decision.
I'm thankful to your company for helping out with Snake. Sure hope he stays.Wouldn't be right to see him in other colours.

niccipops said:

That makes me think back to when Choc was the whipping boy for many a Manly fan. His on field errors and his off field misdemeanours had quite a few calling for replacement blood.

Now look at him. Content with footy & personal life and he seems to want the leadership role. Good on him, he has a lot to be proud of.

Mr. Invisible you say you're a genuine guy who likes to discuss footy with fans from opposition teams.
Maybe I'm mistaking your intent but there's been plenty of times when you've seemed to be putting the boot in and kicking us when we're down.
Will you come on here and discuss our successes as well?

It is getting late - but I have always had a good silvertails source, actually no, it is really just a fine lobster bisque....

From looking at Mr I's posts here and at the kennel he seems to be genuine or is going to a hell of a lot of trouble to deliver a knockout punch.

You then have to ask yourself to what purpose, one inflamatory post will get him banned so we may as well give him the benefit of the doubt as a mate of mine says life is not a dress rehersal so in the scheme of things WGAF.

niccipops said:
wombatgc said:
Somewhere in the depths of the Foran thread Susan said it was a done deal to the dogs.
Does seem likely. If Manly had nailed the signature they'd be shouting it from the rooftops.
Probably best to count him as gone. Rather hear it here than the telegraph. Be a nice bonus if it turns out different.
I remember reading that post as well , I'm over it . It's out of my hands
I just keep thinking about that cocky tshirt message by the dogs if there not 100% confident about something . I can't see the point their making at all.
I can't help thinking those dogs are up to something !

eagles2win said:

It's always good to do a beaver.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10