Silvertails Supercoach Comp for Prizes

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Are there any NRL Supercoach fanatics out there willing to pay to play in a Supercoach comp for the chance of winning some great Manly prizes ??

We have had a kind offer to organise some autographed Manly retro jerseys for us to use to raise some more funds for this site. We want to see if we can get enough interest to use them as a first prize in a Supercoach comp. The jerseys on offer will be an '87 Wormald retro auotgraphed by the great Clifford Lyons and a Pepsi '96 retro autographed by Tooves, there may be a chance we can get one other Pioneer retro by a suitable legend of the 70's. The value of this prize would have to be over $500.00. We are trying to help fund the costs of the upkeep and development of this site as best we can and we have had some kind offers of help. We just need some punters willing to help out and support our endeavours.

So are there 20 Supercoach players out there willing to part with $30.00 for the chance of using their coaching skills to win some great Manly memorabilia ?? If you're not keen on the tipping comp then this one might be more your style, better odds and a chance to prove your superior coaching technique. We would run it through the official Supercoach site with a comp set up specifically for the purpose. Pay up front before season starts, winner takes all.

All we need now is an expression of interest from potential players to see if we have the numbers. So if you are willing and able then put your name below and the first 20 are in.

Any questions let me know.

I'm in.

No interest from anyone ?? Prize not good enough or not willing to part with cash to play ?? Give me a bit of feedback as I thought this would register some interest.

I play in a couple of fantasy leagues for cash and they are generally good fun and attract the more serious players so the competitons are hard fought.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4