Sironen Done Deal!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Would LOVE a team like this - as it would be quite competitive

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Dallin Watene-Zelezniak
04. Dylan Walker
05. Akuila Uate
06. Blake Green
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Darcy Lussick
09. Matt Parcell
10. Suaia Matagi
11. Marty Taupau
12. Curtis Sironen
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Lewis Brown
15. Addin Fanua-Blake
16. Brenton Lawrence
17. Shaun Lane
That backrow is very good and strong, one of the best.

The past two off seasons you lot have had me excited about what a great team we were going to have due to the GREAT signings that no other team saw the value of.
Not falling for that again.
So, to me, Sironen is a player who has a dad who was a great player and an ex girlfriend who made us all laugh a lot one day.
I'll wait to see how good he can be for us and continue to hunt around for a religion with a God I can pray to, who is on Manly's side.

The point is peopl
There aren't too many NRL players that can dominate a game mate......a few special ones & that's it so let's not start this 'anti-anyone coming to play for Manly' crap again. It's become boring!
e calling him a superstar to early. Glad he's coming

Not trying to ring any alarm bells, but I've read today that this hasn't actually happened ...... and it's another Massoud "special" like he did with Matai & the phone BS.

Time to call Massoud out.

I don't see how that shows we have actually really signed anyone?

If you count Lewis Brown as a utility number 14, and not backrow, with Sironen in it, I think we'd have one of the best up & coming backrows in the game:

11. Marty Taupau
12. Curtis Sironen
13. Jake Trbojevic
17. Shaun Lane

Just have to get the prop rotation right. We need 4 quality props. We probably really only have two at the moment (Myles & Lawrence should have a lot to prove - I think Lawrence will):

08. Darcy Lussick
10. Addin Fanua-Blake
15. Nate Myles
16. Brenton Lawrence
Meehan?

Would LOVE a team like this - as it would be quite competitive

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Dallin Watene-Zelezniak
04. Dylan Walker
05. Akuila Uate
06. Blake Green
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Darcy Lussick
09. Matt Parcell
10. Suaia Matagi
11. Marty Taupau
12. Curtis Sironen
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Lewis Brown
15. Addin Fanua-Blake
16. Brenton Lawrence
17. Shaun Lane
I think this is close. Still think Hoppa, Meehan and Myles will be in the starting 17. Can't see BJ Lawrence being there. Hope Matagi comes on board. Seems to just be a hold up re Matai annoucing he's finished. Could also be linked to Snake hanging them up.

Have we all forgotten the rumor about Kane Evans?? I wonder if he is the 'big' signing coming soon that was talked about a while ago? Just a thought........

Happy to take the chance on him, I think it's a good signing, but **** me turbo he's not a freckle on Cartwright's arse.

Have we all forgotten the rumor about Kane Evans?? I wonder if he is the 'big' signing coming soon that was talked about a while ago? Just a thought........
Please create a new thread entitled 'Humongous News' then proceed to give no facts or source, other than "you're hearing that Evans is in on the outer at the Roosters and we are making a big play for him"....hit enter and watch as 20 pages of colour commentary, YARTs/FARTTs and expletives magically appear in less than an hour.

You know Manly are in a dire place when people are excited about the prospect of signing this guy. He had Chris Lawrence with one hip keeping him out of first grade.
I thought Chris Lawrence was very good last year, surprisingly so. If you want to make a statement about Chris Lawrence keeping Sironen out of first grade, perhaps you need to actually acknowledge that he played strongly all year. Had his best season in years imo. I also don't believe Sironen was playing reggies because he isn't first grade standard. He's played nearly 70 first grade games. As has been discussed at length already on here, he most likely was at loggerheads with Taylor over various issues. Plenty of potential upside in his signing.

I thought Chris Lawrence was very good last year, surprisingly so. If you want to make a statement about Chris Lawrence keeping Sironen out of first grade, perhaps you need to actually acknowledge that he played strongly all year. Had his best season in years imo. I also don't believe Sironen was playing reggies because he isn't first grade standard. He's played nearly 70 first grade games. As has been discussed at length already on here, he most likely was at loggerheads with Taylor over various issues. Plenty of potential upside in his signing.

Please, if you're good enough no-one cares how big of a dick you are. If Sironen was good enough, he would've made that ordinary Tigers side. Case in point, Andrew Fifita. Lawrence was ok, but hardly a world beater. Would you be happy if Manly signed Chris Lawrence?

Please, if you're good enough no-one cares how big of a dick you are. If Sironen was good enough, he would've made that ordinary Tigers side. Case in point, Andrew Fifita. Lawrence was ok, but hardly a world beater. Would you be happy if Manly signed Chris Lawrence?

Oh really??

Shall we ask Robbie Farah his opinion on your comments?

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10