Slothfield Apology????

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jatz Crackers said:
No swings & roundabouts. Youve missed the point entirely but nevermind.

Wow.

I didn't miss your point at all.

I agreed to disagree as I saw you're refusal to concede the obvious mistake you initially made. And the petty semantics. And the obvious conflict with @Frogz

Or simply agree to disagree rather than act superior, either way.

So. I believe you're in the wrong, made worse by stubbornly denying it.

As you said, you haven't been here much in recent weeks...That's NRL-style leadership.

Perhaps you've not seen or digested the issue like others here have.

Your condescension though is utterly staggering.

This is a footy site right? Why are we carrying on like this?

Dan said:

Agreed Dan. Slothfield, and all his crap, may be getting to a few. C'mon people, get back to watching our great team try take out another premiership.

dowdz said:
Top End Eagle said:
I reckon echidnas would have to be the weirdest animals out there.

Platypus for me :)

Platypus: Proof that God drinks *Robin Williams

Dan said:

Hey buddy, take it over here:

http://www.silvertails.net/forum/Forum-Leadership-private-enquiries

:cool::angel:

Mark from Brisbane said:
Its a bit like Rabbits and Gus, I think their time is almost at an end in calling the games, whilst no doubt Rabbits is the best in the business at the calling part, the on air dribble between these two is sickening.

And ditto with Slothfield (yep that's you arsewipe if reading this), his out dated and biased reporting means he's had his day.

Mind you there's a few others as well, Roy Masters being one.

It's funny the people who employ these people probably think they have the best in the business, ask any fan and they would hear a different story!!

Yeah that's why i like watching American sports, Mark. There is no dribble they just call the game and they certainly don't bag the product.

Jesus this RiverEagle is a sook. I can say that because he's blocked me.

You used to be able to have a good constructive verbal around here. Now everyone goes sooking to mods everytime they get called a name like sook or tosser. Jesus, they aren't even swear words. Don't come on a public discussion forum if you have thin skin. Because i will tear through it to get to your soft sticky core.

(lol)

Stevo said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
Its a bit like Rabbits and Gus, I think their time is almost at an end in calling the games, whilst no doubt Rabbits is the best in the business at the calling part, the on air dribble between these two is sickening.

And ditto with Slothfield (yep that's you arsewipe if reading this), his out dated and biased reporting means he's had his day.

Mind you there's a few others as well, Roy Masters being one.

It's funny the people who employ these people probably think they have the best in the business, ask any fan and they would hear a different story!!

Yeah that's why i like watching American sports, Mark. There is no dribble they just call the game and they certainly don't bag the product.

Jesus this RiverEagle is a sook. I can say that because he's blocked me.

You used to be able to have a good constructive verbal around here. Now everyone goes sooking to mods everytime they get called a name like sook or tosser. Jesus, they aren't even swear words. Don't come on a public discussion forum if you have thin skin. Because i will tear through it to get to your soft sticky core.

(lol)

Does a soft sticky core weigh more or less than muscle and fat?

Stevo said:
I don't know. Get on the scales with your guts resting on the sink and tell me tubby.

Sorry mate, cannot do. I work out regularly to maintain this physique that your wife keeps telling me she loves so much. You'll have to give it a go yourself.

MadMarcus said:
Stevo said:
I don't know. Get on the scales with your guts resting on the sink and tell me tubby.

Sorry mate, cannot do. I work out regularly to maintain this physique that your wife keeps telling me she loves so much. You'll have to give it a go yourself.

My wife died last year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8