Snake 09

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Brett refusing to shake the bastards hand was the highlight of the day for me

Wow!!!! What an amazing account. That was just mindblowing to read. And it just reinforces the private hell the Stewarts must have gone through.

I remember after the 11 GF and some of my non Manly friends were saying what a disgrace it was with the Stewarts confronting Gallop on the dias, and how they should just 'get over it'. At the time my response was 'yeh and if you were accused of rape and abandoned by the game that should support you I'm sure you wouldn't bear a grudge'. That was my view then.

My view now is I don't know how Brett or Glenn didn't clock Gallop.

we had to cut down and edit some of the stuff from DSM5's account at the time, as we were getting some major heat about it from various places, but we stayed well within the law and erred on the side of caution, some things we left out were even more mind blowing and DSM5 was understandable not happy about us leaving some of it out, but I still remember that time as a major coup for the site in how we were perceived by a lot of people including the media. DSM5 earned us all as a group a lot of respect.

The site crashed and I couldnt do anything to keep it up that day, we were just swamped with so much traffic it was crazy, the site would handle it better now but at the time, we had thousands of people online at once

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2