Snake is possibly leaving Manly.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Christol74 said:
Snake had already agreed to terms with the Dragqueens some months ago but at the very last minute the Dragqueens pulled out of the deal when they thought they may have a chance at getting Cooper Cronk. They couldn't afford to pay snake what they had agreed to and still have enough left in the cap to have a serious crack at Mr Vain.

It's time for Snake to show some loyalty because if I were in Tooveys shoes I would have made T-Rex my priority over snake given that the only reason snake is still here is because the Dragqueens reneged and there were no other serious offers.

Whats the sauce? BBQ?

The Eagle said:
Christol74 said:
Snake had already agreed to terms with the Dragqueens some months ago but at the very last minute the Dragqueens pulled out of the deal when they thought they may have a chance at getting Cooper Cronk. They couldn't afford to pay snake what they had agreed to and still have enough left in the cap to have a serious crack at Mr Vain.

It's time for Snake to show some loyalty because if I were in Tooveys shoes I would have made T-Rex my priority over snake given that the only reason snake is still here is because the Dragqueens reneged and there were no other serious offers.

Whats the sauce? BBQ?

It was a new brand called Old Man Stew Sauce. You won't find a hotter sauce than the Old Man.

Unfortunately for Snake, his best is behind him, IMO.
Sure, he's playing good, safe football but no way is he improving.

DoggiesBrah said:
Christol74 said:
I were in Tooveys shoes I would have made T-Rex my priority over snake

I agree, considering he is five times the player snake is.

Puff, puff, pass

Only can see Snake leaving with Gifty to England (Europe) to finish up there careers

I think Brett will stay but honestly I admit I had Foran going and Trex staying - so what would I know but apparently Brett and Foran are extremely close and Brett was a factor in Foran staying at Manly (apparently and quoted by Foran) - so I cannot see Brett leaving.
Yeah I know dollars to pay the court case, cap issues etc.

Just think he will stay.

Good to see Dogbreath is here to enlighten us all on Brett Stewart.

The Player Agents think Weidler is a joke & love using him as a tool through the media to get more money for it's players.
Manly should stick to it's guns & not increase Brett Stewart's pay. His brother is worth more at the moment. They all want to suck the salary cap out of Manly. They know there is more available with T-Rex going to the Campsie K9's.

Aetna said:
The Player Agents think he is a joke & love using him as a tool through the media to get more money for it's players.
Manly should stick to it's guns & not increase Brett Stewart's pay. His brother is worth more at the moment. They all want to suck the salary cap out of Manly. They know there is more available with T-Rex going to the Campsie K9's.

Who are you saying is a joke? Please explain?

Snake is no joke he is vital to our team. His organizational play is probably more important than anything else these days. He is as good at organizing our defense as Ridgy was it's just that aspect of a player is unseen and so not thought of as much. Of players importance to our team I would rank
1. Lyon
2. Gift
3. Snake
4. Foz
5. Choc
6. DCE
7. Matai

agree Mick, wonderful organiser and we always look comfortable with him at fullback. Huge loss if he goes!! Look, he ain't a 500k standout anymore but surely 350-400k will keep him.

We must keep the Snake . He is slick he is smart he is strong and he is safe . He is the complete fullback !!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4