Snake out, can it get any worse

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Gutherson's only just back from an extended lay-off with a broken foot , so it will be a big ask to play fullback. More likely Hiku to fullback and Gutherson to the wing .

why would snake need a rest! this is an incredibly important game.win this and the passage is so much easier.no doubt he is hurt and the only downside of being a manly supporter is we will never know how bad it is till the teams are named next week.BJ worries me....eerily reminiscent of the way they have handled sll our long term injuries.

Well I've become a doubter about tonight now but I hope to eat humble pie later.:(

susan said:
why would snake need a rest! this is an incredibly important game.win this and the passage is so much easier.no doubt he is hurt and the only downside of being a manly supporter is we will never know how bad it is till the teams are named next week.BJ worries me....eerily reminiscent of the way they have handled sll our long term injuries.

Not sure Tooves really cares about the MP. Snake is our best and most fragile. I am sure Tooves believes we can still win. Let's hope the cows treat us like they did the sharks last week. BJ and Snake will be playing next week.

niccipops said:
Well I've become a doubter about tonight now but I hope to eat humble pie later.:(
A one legged guy climbed Everest not that long ago. You never know hey. Perhaps he'll come and play for us tonight lol.

Massive ask - but I'm not afraid to ask.

Manly will win this game.

They have not lost the most critical pieces - Cherry, Foran, Matai, Killer, Hiku.

They'll win. Foran/Cherry will make up for Snake.

28-24 (28-18 with 2 minutes left).

NYEagle

Jerry1 said:
niccipops said:
A one legged guy climbed Everest not that long ago. You never know hey. Perhaps he'll come and play for us tonight lol.

Massive ask - but I'm not afraid to ask.
Rorters are probably popping corks already.
Come on one-legged Eagles. I'll ignore reality and cling to the hope.
Go Manly!

NYEagle said:
Manly will win this game.

They have not lost the most critical pieces - Cherry, Foran, Matai, Killer, Hiku.

They'll win. Foran/Cherry will make up for Snake.

28-24 (28-18 with 2 minutes left).

NYEagle

Pretty sure Snake is one of the most critical pieces. They're also due to beat us.

if he didnt care about MP given the advantage winning it would give us he would be an idiot....and he isnt....and if you wanted to rest someone it would be DCE who has been carrying an injury,not snkae who has looked fit and strong for weeks..Simple fact is Snake is injured and we are desperate to win this game.

Tooves gave Gutho and Turbo there chance same time last year! The team all week has been talking about their confidence in depth.
I honestly think Snake and BJ are been rested tonight and if it were finals time would be playing.
Go manly

Red Pill said:
Tooves gave Gutho and Turbo there chance same time last year! The team all week has been talking about their confidence in depth.
I honestly think Snake and BJ are been rested tonight and if it were finals time would be playing.
Go manly

Slab of cash on offer - doubt they'd rest anyone.

The fact that it isn't a proper home and away competition (ie we don't play everyone twice) in my opinion makes the minor premiershio a bit of a joke. Much better to pump all your effort into winning the AKL nines. $100k wouldn't even buy an honest toiler. No problem with resting players tonight, especially if it means we give it to Souths. They didn't look to flash last night. Good on you Canberra !!!!!!

Terry-Randal said:
Can't believe all this happened on just a week.why isn't hiku fullback that's his speciality.

Gutho is a better ball player than Hiku and will be a star. Right decision to play him at a fullback IMO.

the mauler said:
Terry-Randal said:
Can't believe all this happened on just a week.why isn't hiku fullback that's his speciality.

Gutho is a better ball player than Hiku and will be a star. Right decision to play him at a fullback IMO.

Foran just said in an interview that Snake's hamstring was tight after training yesterday. The same thing happened this time last year and he never fully recovered.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6