So a drug cheat thinks he has moral high ground

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Queensland way of thinking. "We will no longer support Cherry-Evans as he backed out of a contract with the Gold Coast, Thus he is a filthy cockroach. We will however, be supporting Inglis, who was born in NSW, Thus being a cockroach, even though he renegaded on a deal with Brisbane. We will also be doubling our support for Cam Smith as he honoured two contacts!". Is your head spinning yet?

Adding my two cents worth, what amazes me is DCE played within the rules and many are shortsighted not realising a number of first grade players have agreed to deals with other clubs but then back flipped. Inglis, Tedesco, Moltzen and Papalli come to mind but did they receive the backlash that DCE did? Of course not. But the media will find excuses and a scapegoat only that scapegoat is DCE and not the real villain in this.

The real culprit in this is the NRL and the blame and anger should be directed towards them. I say "You reap what you sow".

Funny how all these Qlder's and sections of the media are giving it DCE about integrity, honour etc when the hold Inglis and Smith in high esteem.
Didn't they sign TWO contracts too, but with differing amounts?
Isn't there an asterisk under Premiership winners 2007?
Why was that again?
Hmm, integrity, honesty, honour....yep that might have something to do with it.
Not to mention Inglis backing out of a deal with Brisbane to then sign with souffs. Remember he couldn't fly to Brisbane because it was raining..........Ironstine indeed.

Sailor is deadset idiot, this guy is worse then Gasnier. Yup I said it
What do expect when you have a name like Wendell Sailor? I remember when I first heard his name and thought, 'Is this a joke?'

I understand that Wendell once toyed with the idea of changing his name to Cletus Soldier. Or maybe Homer Airman.

What do expect when you have a name like Wendell Sailor? I remember when I first heard his name and thought, 'Is this a joke?'

I understand that Wendell once toyed with the idea of changing his name to Cletus Soldier. Or maybe Homer Airman.
Personally I reckon he's come out looking like Captain Pugwashs offsider with these comments
humberland-captain-pugwash-master-bates-2214-p.jpg

Adding my two cents worth, what amazes me is DCE played within the rules and many are shortsighted not realising a number of first grade players have agreed to deals with other clubs but then back flipped. Inglis, Tedesco, Moltzen and Papalli come to mind but did they receive the backlash that DCE did? Of course not. But the media will find excuses and a scapegoat only that scapegoat is DCE and not the real villain in this.

The real culprit in this is the NRL and the blame and anger should be directed towards them. I say "You reap what you sow".
Don't forget the role dce's manager played in this.

He played the media to perfection & generated a lot of the negative press.

Gavin Orr will blush all the way to the Bank. I can see a future career for Sepp Blatter in NRL Player management.

What really irks me is that the Gold Coast were on the brink of collapse until the NRL propped them up with cash. They were in no position to even offer DCE a contract yet the NRL just disregarded conflict of interest to sign DCE. If Manly was in the same position I wonder how much assistance the NRL would have offered us.

Haters will always be haters, so :

To all the haters I just say " GO CHOKE ON SOME KOCK" :punch: :devil: :rolleyes: :party: :finger:
They would have given us plenty of assistance, on the proviso that we relocate.
The Gold Coast should never have been allowed in in the first place, then they let them in again in 2007, how stupid was that, it should have always been another Brisbane team, but the farking Broncos had exclusive rights to Brisbane, which I think has expired now.

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
I hate slater but he stuck up for DCE last night on the footy show unlike billy Moore the new South Welshman on nrl 360 yet another hypocrite

• 🤝
Reactions: Rex
Slater is smart enough to realise he will probably play with DCE again at some stage, so why burn your bridges? The obtuse Moore on the other hand, the Barnaby Joyce of RL, doesn't have those concerns.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6