So I am thinking or buying a new BBQ

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
not sure whether I should get a new BQ or get a george foreman for the time being

yeah i will prolly get both but at the moment the George foreman will be first as I will get more use out of it

Don't get a George Foreman Daniel. Last time you 'knocked out the fat' weren't you thrown in a cell for the night for indecent exposure??

Daniel mentioned the roasting hood on the BBQ.
Pete & I are looking for a new BBQ as well.
I must have a roasting hood that works! OR are
we better to just buy a webber.I think that's what they
are called. We used to have one years ago & they cook
the chickens to perfection!
We are very confused as to which BBQ to buy that will
do a good job roasting. The prices also vary so much!
they all look much the same. HELP! :doh: :wall: :roll:

Hi Jan, I think it is Clontaago who has links up in this thread on the matter. I used to check out Choice produced by the Australian Consumers Association - it may well be available on the net, though you may have to subscribe.

I saw a shop up at Erina Fair when I was on hols up there a week or two ago that might be able to help you - can't remember what it was called!

Thanks for that info. I will check out the shop at Erina we are
only about l5 mins from Erina Fair. I don't want to get a new
BBQ & it not do the job of roasting my chickens. lol Especially with
Christmas coming up. I have a big brood to feed & it is really good
if you can do all the cooking outside & not in a hot kitchen. :doh:
All I do is make the salads! :dance:

Tookey I got a Jackeroo 6 burner (no hood) as a early birthday present $199.00 from Kmart. Great price and does a fantastic job, would take up a fair bit of room on Dans balcony though

Thanks CW but not til 20 November had a double 40th with the missus in mid September so we could have 1 big bash rather than 2 smaller ones. Got the latest Manly gurnsey as a pressie as well who could ask for more :yeah:

Thanks CW but not til 20 November had a double 40th with the missus in mid September so we could have 1 big bash rather than 2 smaller ones. Got the latest Manly gurnsey as a pressie as well who could ask for more :yeah:

happy birthday to all! :dance:
Pete & I had a look at some BBQ today at Erina Fair
BBQ galore. I feel the perfect BBQ for us is the new
webber. It is fantastic! does everything. BBQ & roast
chickens which is what I want it for.
It is a bit expensive at $600 though, I wonder if any
of you guys out there have a BBQ with a roasting hood
that actually works well. Is the heat evenly distributed
like this new gas webber? It is very easy to clean as well. No sand to clean out.Just throw away the foil tray.
:)
cheers, Jan

I have had a Webber for the last few years. A bit more pricey than other available at K mart etc but cooks great I would recommend them.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8