So which team do you go for?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Eagle

First Grader
Me its the 49ers,on my old tv it looked maroon gold and white as our colour tube went ****

Maroon and white is obvious
Maroon and gold for the club i played for

I bleed green.

Watching guys like Brian Dawkins, Westbrook & McNabb going around in that mid 2000s Iggles team was enough to sway me to support them.

Dawk is still one of my favourite players & I'll watch Broncos games just to see him play, I was devastated when he left.

Philly Eagles of course. Kolb, Vick, Jackson, Maclin they have the players to go all the way this season.

mickqld link said:
Philly Eagles of course. Kolb, Vick, Jackson, Maclin they have the players to go all the way this season.

As much as I wish we could I think that the Iggles make the divisional round at best this year.

Young team, O-Line is still missing a quality RG plus we have lots of rookies & first year starters in the team. Next year is promising though, the draft is really starting to look like it's stacked towards our interests. We really need to trade Vick though.

I'm suprised about the 49ers, had them tipped to win the NFC West at the start of the year. I get the feeling that Alex Smith may be going the way of the David Carr & Matt Leinarts of the world. A lot of quality QBs in the draft & SF will have a nice high pick.

Eagles for me
Phillies in the baseball too (good to see the Yankees cooked)

Dan link said:
Eagles for me

You are a wise man Dan.

Shame that the Phillies are looking like they're done as well though. I thought they'd win the world series this year.

Now we have to rely on Cole Hamels to save the day.

ManlyBacker link said:
Chargers for me (which makes the Broncs a team I can't love). Hard to watch Tomlinson playing for the Jets.

Especially now LT is tearing it up. It did feel like the right time to let him go though, I think a good deal of the upturn in his form is due to a change in scenery.

Losing to the Rrraaaiiddddahhhhzzzz was inexcusable though, especially when Rivers throws for 400 yards. A lot of overpaid players on that D that need to get the axe like Merriman will.

Wolfpack link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=185808.msg303580#msg303580 date=1287705017]
Eagles for me

You are a wise man Dan.

Shame that the Phillies are looking like they're done as well though. I thought they'd win the world series this year.

Now we have to rely on Cole Hamels to save the day.
[/quote]

Phillies still have a chance, they just have to start hitting the bloody ball.
They have some game breakers in their team.

Though I cringed a few weeks back when they gave up a 10 run lead, to win by only 1 or 2 runs whilst the other team had loaded bases too was a scary finish

****ing Phillies. They came out swinging in game 6 and had the crowd going wild. 2 runs in the first inning, and then they go to **** and give up the game in the 8th to lose 3 - 2. They didn't deserve to make the world series, and it makes scmoozing with my boss (from Philadelphia) a lot harder next week now because we can't get psyched and watch the world series, instead we have to lament about a year that could have been

It's part of the deal you accept when becoming a fan of Philadelphian sports teams.

Losing the Superbowl against the Pats in the way we did (Thanks McNub) was downright heartbreaking. I'd rather watch the 07 GF again than watch that game.

Wolfpack link said:
It's part of the deal you accept when becoming a fan of Philadelphian sports teams.

Losing the Superbowl against the Pats in the way we did (Thanks McNub) was downright heartbreaking. I'd rather watch the 07 GF again than watch that game.
Id rather lose my left nut than see 07 again

Dallas Cowboys - grew up watching Emmitt Smith, Johnson, Aikman, Sanders tear it up in the '90s.
Been a little down in the last few years though.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4