So who will it be ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just seen a preview of a b grade movie on a the pictures called Bait 3D
Seems a far better option I think

http://youtu.be/s5-5PAIWO2o

Have already swithched off Fox Sports subsciption as its Manly or the Great Void for me :heart:

However the ultimate irony would be if a Victorian Team won the NRL and a NSW Team won the AFL :p

Ryan said:
I think I honestly hate the Bulldogs more than The Storm if that is possible. Therefore, I'm hoping The Storm win.

That being said, two wrongs don't make a right, so both clubs can go get knotted.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Will be supporting the Dogs, no questions there

Hate the Storm and would love nothing more than seeing Slater and Smith end their careers with 0 comp wins

Fair dinkum, I thought Ryan had expressed my thoughts to the letter, but then I read Kiwis post & immediately became confused as to which way i want to go.

Earnie the Eagle said:
I said to the Mrs, this will be the first Grand Final that I will not be in watching in nearly 55 years, she suggested we go see a chick flick and have sex with the light on instead next Sunday, please help I dont know what to do!

Just cant bring myself to barrack for either of them, so have decided to join Earnie & his Mrs. I will bring the soft glow lamp.

i will watch the swans on sat & on sunday find something else to do, but i might watch the u/20's if any of the players who have signed with us next year play.
for the 1st grade i'm hoping for a draw at full time followed by no more points scored for who cares how long, until they decide to call it off.
that or maybe the dogs fans will riot after a bodgy video ref's decision & the game is abandoned.

yeah that will do me.

Its a true sense of Aussie character when we use humour in any circumstance to deal with ****, I found that in Vietnam and I see it here, it works, it gets ya through anything. Great thread and some really great posts.

bob dylan said:
Put me down for the Storm.

May not even watch it though.

I would love to see Hasler and Cleal hammered.

And hammered again next year. More hammered?

Earnie the Eagle said:
Its a true sense of Aussie character when we use humour in any circumstance to deal with s**t, I found that in Vietnam and I see it here, it works, it gets ya through anything. Great thread and some really great posts.
Nailed it Earnie. That's what I love about this place!

Mark from Brisbane said:
A riot in the streets, s**t that would be funny, bring it on.

A riot in the streets with doggie supporters?, come on now do these things happen?, never in this country.

Mark from Brisbane said:
I can't watch it, I won't watch it,I don't give a toss...the John Ribot inspired, salary cap rorting, cheating Purple Scum V the De$dog Scum Dog Salary Cap Rorting Bullpuppies.....you have to be kidding, that's not football that's death by a thousand cuts.

Is Pretty Woman on the Movie Chanel????

Yep, even that would be better.

For me the 2012 Football season ended last night, as much as I'm not a huge fan of Souffs, the fact that they are an ARL Club, got kicked out and came back and hadn't won a title for 40 something years would have least been a bit interesting.

Now I could not give a flying fig!!

Very, very well said Mark.....!!!!!

Shaka1eye said:
This is how I see it panning out. Dogs lead the match in a dour affair for 79 minutes. With less than a minute to go with the dogs in possession 10 metres out from the Storm tryline, Ennis gives away an innocuous penalty for pushing the marker, celebrating too early or for just being a knob. From the ensuing kick for touch the storm score a Benefit of the Doubt long distance try (despite the play being littered with several blatant forward passes and an obvious knock on when grounding the ball) and the Storm win the match.

The entire Dogs playing roster are in tears and refuse to attend the post match awards, locking themselves in their change rooms while the Storm accept the Telstra Cup.

Sensationaly after a night of celebrations the Storm are once again found to be rorting the salary cap and are immediately stripped of the title (Although for the next couple of decades the players will deludingly maintain they won the premiership).

Is it too much to hope for?

You forgot the rioting in the streets.:D

I can't stand the Storm, so no way known could I ever cheer for them. As much as I hate the Dogs (because of '95 mainly, nothing to do with Des) I'd have to say I'd prefer they win.

Having said that, I doubt I'll even watch the game.

This has to be the worst gf in years. As much as i resent the purple scum, i cant stand the thougt of hasler winning a preniership as a dog. So put me down for the storm.

The dogs have been very fortubate this yr, no soo, key injuries or suspensions. Surely with their success this yr the salary cap will strt ripping their team apart (or get nailed for cheating... again.).

The storm are the better team, i think they'll have it.

Manly for 2013 ( hopefully a year without the offfield rubbidh)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4