Somebody drug test the sharks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Bones is correct

Refs have lost complete control

It is a disgrace that we saw Horo placed on report for nothing against Inglis, yet have just had numerous replays of a Roosters played being dropped on his head and absolutely nothing from the muppets upstairs

Klein and Perenara have lost it, can see this erupting before full time

No more scoring here and I am happy ;)

Bloody Titans cost me a $120 multi though

Another blinding effort from the pinksters. Shambolic. Back slam a Rooster on his head, miss it, let play go on, rule a Sharks knock on, call a scrum,call a replay, ignore the back slam, see the Sharks didn't knock on, so give the Sharks the scrum feed. What a joke the lot of them are in 2013.

Let Gallen kick a Rooster, but penalise the Rooster for kicking back (but missing).

Only watched the second half but it seemed the refs didn't want the tri-colours to win.
A shameful exhibition of "I don't know what happened so we'll have a scrum... Shark's feed!"

Klein isn't up to it. That nearly got away from him.
I have to say I thought JWH was hard done by on his hit on Heighington...it was fractionally late. Seen a lot worse.

I've lived in Sydney all my life and had no idea there was a place called remondis! Where is it?

Heighington was offside at marker when he then went sideways to steal the ball from the Roosters for that try.

Well now the NRL have their Rd 26 match up they wanted to decide the minor premiers. Funny how things turn out for the NRL in 2013.

I really didn't like that refereeing effort tonight. Why are they so unable to take control of a match. So many repeat offenders sbw, jwh, and that effort by the sharks on their own line- what was it 5 penalties in a row? And why do the refs listen to players who are not captain anyway?

Good to see the sharks knock off the chickens.

Why?

What is better is the last round clash of Chooks v Bunnies fighting it out for the minor premiership. That will stuff both of them prior to the final. Good for us to have them extend against each other BEFORE the finals start.

COMMANDER said:
That's not the result we want mate, we want a Roosters win.

Although at 26 blot halftime that's not going to happen!

I have to disagree. Last round clash for minor prem is good for all the other teams..

Shoe1 said:
I've lived in Sydney all my life and had no idea there was a place called remondis! Where is it?

Shark Park

Minor Premiership
The year we tied for Minor Premiership with Scum & Gummies. The Scum had to play Russell's rabbits in the last game and beat them by more that 24 points or Manly would win the Minor Premiership.

Of course the Rabbits lay down and let the Scum trample them to beat us in For & Against.

I thought it was a great game last night, and have to agree with what Gorden Tallis said last night, that the winning teams in week 1 of the finals in the 5-8 games should fancy themselves the following week because the top 4 teams are going to belt the suitcases out of each other and could be vulnerable to the upset.

Masked Eagle said:
I thought it was a great game last night, and have to agree with what Gorden Tallis said last night, that the winning teams in week 1 of the finals in the 5-8 games should fancy themselves the following week because the top 4 teams are going to belt the suitcases out of each other and could be vulnerable to the upset.

That's why last nights result is good for Manly. Souths and the Roosters should now be playing off for the Minor Premiership in round 26 and will belt the crap out of each other. Then the following week Manly and Melbourne await them. My tip is Manly and Storm will be the first two teams through to week 3.

Shoe1 said:

If you Endeavour to drive your Toyota Ronson down past the Caltex you might find it.

They have shown up the Chooks for what they are.

Pretenders. Along with the red and greens. Both teams no hope.

StuBoot said:
Shoe1 said:

If you Endeavour to drive your Toyota Ronson down past the Caltex you might find it.

a-ha! And what are remondis? The name conjures up images of a pest control firm? Cosmetics? A chain of pathology labs?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4