Someone is smoking crack if this is true.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The idea has been floated around in several conversations on this site and facebook.

What I find so amusing about sports journalism now, is that social media has allowed them to use any comment as the basis for a story, because they don't actually need to be facts based.

This has to be the funniest thing I have read for ages...can you imagine if Arthur actually came to us this year- as much as I love Tooves, I would want to see this happen just to see Whatnow's reaction...
PS Drugs are bad, very bad.

I reckon this is Zorbas fault, or DCE it has to have something to do with a cafe surely

I blame lu.

Actually thought when reading this that this week in particular, the 'sports journos' have really lost the plot.

There have been amazing stories over the last three days.

I just can't believe the writer of that article can go home and proudly tell his family what he did at work today. I mean all the innuendo in the first chunk of writings...then "ceo kelly states no one has spoken to arthur." You'd think that would therefore make it a non story never to see the light of day.

But here it is. It would be great to hear why he wrote the article....in truth. Most would say the editor forced him and I'm certainly not going to join twitter to ask him.

It's why I don't get seriously involved in the click bait drama of the last week. Others do and that's ok (but weird) and we all hope Mark doesn't have a heart attack.

I propose , just like the mods "SECRET" forum we have one just for those don't buy into the rubbish.

Well, none of the reporting has been weirder than the clips posted in the music clips thread....but you know.

Funny thing is that Parra would give us BA for 2V in a heartbeat!
Hmmm the real plan is to get 2V to Parra :)
Suppose this will be the next story

Just like the 'expert' sports journo with the super hot mail on radio yesterday (not sure which station, was flicking through) who had 'heard from a great source' that the delay is because there will be a player merry-go-round in progress. Roosters are having cap issues in the coming years and after the all stars game Pearce has requested to leave to join Foran in the Manly halves which will release pressure on roosters and the only way Foran will stay at manly, is if Pearce comes. A young fella (12-13ish) rang up and told the bloke he's kidding himself. 1. recently re-signed until end of 2017, 2. recently named co-captain... and then the kid blurted out 3. Roosters... Salary Cap problems? They haven't had a cap for years now! and hung up. The 'expert' shut his trap pretty fast. classic.

So the SMH ran a story on Thursday saying Foran was off to Parramatta. Now, in this story, they're saying 'if he decides to go'. Maybe tomorrow they will print that 'he is unlikely to go' ? And by Monday he should be all signed up at Manly.

All this week I wondered what would finally make me laugh again. And here it is. Thank you!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4