Someone is smoking crack if this is true.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The whole DCE/Foran thing is just a distraction implemented by Manly so they can sneak under Parra's radar and grab Sandow.

Typical triple m reporting it as almost fact on dead set legends more like dead set ****wits. Do these guy's ever look into a story and see it contradicts a story that the same joint printed the other day?

Why don't we sign Keiran Foran's mother to a million dollar contract to make cakes for the boys after training and this should ensure we keep Foz

Zorba in the Daily today said he thought last week Foz staying was a cert but it's looking 50/50 now.

Re: the Deadset Used Dildo Salesmen, you are talking about a team of goons led by Rabs, good friend of Kerry Buckeridge. Enough said. Some of the older forum members might know what I'm referring to.

The sad thing is that the SMH used to be a paper of record, no less so in its reporting of RL, when they had men like Alan Clarkson, Geoff Prenter and co. on the books. Now they employ twats like Proszcenko, Chammas and that Crackafatis fellow to get the click bait count up on the online edition. Adrian for example was the guy who was shouting from the rooftops that Hasler was staying at Brookvale, only for an announcement a few hours later that he had signed with Canterbury.

I'm just waiting for the SMH to change its name to the Sydney Morning Telegraph.

I'm absolutely sure that a poster on here wrote this exact scenario out, completely tongue in cheek very recently on Silvertails. It was a massive piss take of Eels fans, and the sensationalism of today's "journalists".

Farken LOL if they've run with a story using that as the basis!

I'm absolutely sure that a poster on here wrote this exact scenario out, completely tongue in cheek very recently on Silvertails. It was a massive piss take of Eels fans, and the sensationalism of today's "journalists".

Farken LOL if they've run with a story using that as the basis!

They probably use YOUR PRINTERS to print their lies on!!!!!!!

Which is my way of saying I finally worked out what a komori is.

Your username is blatant advertising!!! LOCK DELETE BANNERZZZZZ!

#mostly bored

So the SMH ran a story on Thursday saying Foran was off to Parramatta. Now, in this story, they're saying 'if he decides to go'. Maybe tomorrow they will print that 'he is unlikely to go' ? And by Monday he should be all signed up at Manly.
Don't you know, Bones. Only News.Ltd write League rumour crap apparently.

They probably use YOUR PRINTERS to print their lies on!!!!!!!

Which is my way of saying I finally worked out what a komori is.

Your username is blatant advertising!!! LOCK DELETE BANNERZZZZZ!

#mostly bored

Hehe ;)

By the way it's my "machines": the guys that run them are the "printers"!!

And honestly, the KOMORI's I run are large format offset (sheet size 1020mm x 720mm) and only print at 15,000/hr max speed... Too small and too slow to print daily news spreadsheets! That's all done on truly massive community Web Presses, big Goss's or KBA's or whatever.. You're talking machinery they build the factory around lol, 15-20m tall and 50m or more longer.

If you've ever received Domino's Pizza mail out stuff over the last decade or so, chances are it was printed where I used to work..

I'm currently not working after knee surgery :( so if anyone needs a press operator in Brisbane pm me!! ;)

Hehe ;)

By the way it's my "machines": the guys that run them are the "printers"!!

I'm currently not working after knee surgery :( so if anyone needs a press operator in Brisbane pm me!! ;)

Firstly, my apologies to all the printers, didn't mean to call you machines (that's up to your wives!)

And I forgot about your knee-ness....hope your re-hab is going better than the aust cricket team.

Bullsh1t. More cheap journo bait.

Owner Penn said in today's Manly Daily:

“To make sure we have the best resources available for Geoff (Toovey) and the coaching staff,” Penn said.

“We have already added resources this year but we know we need to do even better

“And we will continue to look at ways of improving the team in the future.

“We will also be investing in a new training facility to ensure we have world class sports science and rehab facility that befits a modern professional sporting organisation.”

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6