Something big is brewing

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You're thinking that this is Manly and Manly operate the Manly way.
That isn;t the case. Anyone that knew the Manly way and did things that were predictably Manly is gone. This is new people with no connection to the way things were and always have been, other than Bozo and Zorba. And they don't seem like Manly traditions are at the forefront of their thinking.

There is some plan that someone has that none of us are in the loop of. We just have to wait and see what happens.
Please....do you get dizzy sitting atop a horse so high?

Please....do you get dizzy sitting atop a horse so high?

What do you mean by that?
Hiring an outsider as coach; Not predictably Manly.
Releasing star local junior; Not predictably Manly.

There's no high horse here. I conceded that they may have a plan. It may work. All I'm saying is that using Manly of the past to predict the behaviour of current Manly is flawed. It's not what it was.

I love the optimism re something big brewing however, for me, this looks like a case of cap pressure

The club stated its intention to move some contracted players on...like Matt b , starling etc...which has not happened (as other clubs are not interested, even at a discounted rate) It is reasonable to assume then the club had had to offload more prizes assets , like guth (who would be in demand) to balance the books

I love the optimism re something big brewing however, for me, this looks like a case of cap pressure

The club stated its intention to move some contracted players on...like Matt b , starling etc...which has not happened (as other clubs are not interested, even at a discounted rate) It is reasonable to assume then the club had had to offload more prizes assets , like guth (who would be in demand) to balance the books

Are we so over the cap because of DCE??

Because otherwise it's a bit thin on the ground, a couple of aging superstars, an aging current SOO player and the rest , good without being superstars.

If it's cap pressure tell me why??

Surely there's something big to come.

We don't release all these players to announce a couple of players and reserve graders.

I expect 2 big signing announcements in the coming weeks or I won't be a happy member!!!!! :mad: :banghead: @:mad:

Are we so over the cap because of DCE??

Because otherwise it's a bit thin on the ground, a couple of aging superstars, an aging current SOO player and the rest , good without being superstars.

If it's cap pressure tell me why??
Lewis brown
Api
Myles
Parcel
The other rejects we have signed up

all I am saying is we need to temper expectations something good will come of this - most likely we are what we are

Well must admit something has changed.
We've gone for a month without any major "Manly club in Crisis" Telegraph headlines or "Back flip signing Crisis" headlines.
Rather boring actually without all the usual drama.
It's a long off season mate.

They were happy to offer Foran a new contract when the **** hit the fan at Pawwamatta and can't think of any significant signings since that point so don't see how 2 sudden offloads make a change to that situation?

image.png

Happy to be proven wrong however , considering the current managements track record, I am not holding my breath

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8