Something has changed-a new Golden Age is upon us

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Maaaaanly, Maaaanly

giphy.gif

Supreme Leader

Uber L77T playa
Thats the sort of post that dont deserve negative buttons .totally glass half full.there should be more of it.

I think Midsteyne you need to finish this glass, then have another, the trick is to use one glass but refill it often like the rest of us!. One win doesn't make a season? Signs are looking better though.... and to be optimistic I think we will win more games than loose for rest of year.

On a funnier note I was looking at the refs new payment scheme - more results driven.

Instead of a wage they are on commission - every penalty they blow they get $80, for every Manly penalty against us, they get $380. Think we are going to be on the wrong side of the ledger EVERY week.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I think Midsteyne you need to finish this glass, then have another, the trick is to use one glass but refill it often like the rest of us!. One win doesn't make a season? Signs are looking better though.... and to be optimistic I think we will win more games than loose for rest of year.

On a funnier note I was looking at the refs new payment scheme - more results driven.

Instead of a wage they are on commission - every penalty they blow they get $80, for every Manly penalty against us, they get $380. Think we are going to be on the wrong side of the ledger EVERY week.

I can just smell it on Saturday, and the “ new golden age” will be tested very quickly.

I like how the boys just put aside that 5-0 penalty count against them at the weekend BUT can they do that in a game they are expected to lose??

That’s the true test!

Yokozuna

Reserve Grader
The way we played in the losses to the Titans, Tigers, and Eels was very poor. I thought that we slowly started to improve since then (rounds 8 & 9) against the Knights and Roosters before putting it all together against the Broncs on Saturday night. Things are looking better after all of the crap - salary cap, the worst footy field, strip clubs, Hastings, relocate!!!, etc. It will be good to have Hodkinson's experience, and 80% success goal kicking, added to our backline.
The Storm were not that good against the Titans so I am quite confident of a win on Saturday night and I believe we will win more than we lose in the games that remain in 2018.
Unfortunately, given where we are now, it would be miraculous if we were to sneak into the top 8 this season.

Last edited:

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Funny what one win has done!

But don’t worry the tide will turn very quickly if we lose on Saturday.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 9 2 82 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 8 3 75 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 135 14
12 7 5 57 14
11 6 5 -9 14
11 6 5 -38 14
12 6 5 36 13
11 5 6 47 12