Something I am going to trial in the offseason

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Im surprised this is being met with negative appraisal. Nothing in particular is driving it, I simply want to see if it could work and what sort of vibe such a forum generates. websites like stack overflow run exactly like this, they are a self policing community which is an interesting idea, as that really should cultivate an environment of members who get to decide the content and general ideal of the website and topic, rather than having it solely policed based on the ideals of a smaller moderation team.
I have made some assumptions as to how I believe it will end/or go but I want to see how it actually goes. I imagine it may be dominated by a few, but such a forum should and would give the less vocal a chance to dictate terms a little more, rather than be ostracised or pushed out by the more vocal minority who tend to dominate discussion sometimes.

I can see those who have otherwise shied away in recent times due to various reasons being able to better police the content and have an environment they are more able to contribute in

We have a virtually unpoliced forum now. Only the most blatantly offensive or troll-like behaviour elicits a response these days.

Well i do like darkweb forums like Hell and previously 4chan. This could be fun......

I think it's great. As members we have whinged about perceived bias etc. let's see how we go as self moderators.

The minimum requirement to post? Not sure, just make sure Ryan, Frank and that Wombat guy all get locked in a room together ;)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6