Something rotten in the State of . .

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It was stupid of Gallen, and I bet he regrets Tweeting it. But this punishment is complete stupidity!. I wonder if he had been a player that was in a position to be a possible code switcher like Inglis, Thurston, Burgess or Slater. Would they have had such a big fine? You can bet your bum they wouldn't have. Dave Smith would be pulling out the special 'Cap Free' chequebook. Thurston consistently finishes every season with a potshot at the NRL saying they are corrupt. Yet Thurston has never been sanctioned or not played for Australia. I think I would rather be called a "C" than corrupt.

The NRL football operations under Greenturd has fallen apart at the seams, He conned his way into that role and just like I have said before about him, he is a snake oil salesman and he has zero integrity or morals and will move on before they realise the damage he has caused. He will look out for his own agendas and is probably trying to undermine Dave Smith as we type. Its no surprise the 'Mono-Tone Moron' David Gallop has outsmarted Greenturd with his 'A League' smoke and mirrors campaign through his buddies at NEWS Ltd. The very same smoke and mirrors campaign he ran at the NRL before him and NEWS Ltd got the boot. I feared we wouldn't get so much positive press about the great ratings and crowds etc from NEWS Ltd once they left the game, and sure enough they are trying to shift market share over to soccer.

All this whilst 'Kym Jong Greenturd' is trying to suppress the media and the dissenters. Him and his cronies have destroyed the adrenaline releasing aspects of our game to appease the two sooking mothers out of ten that don't want their sons playing contact sports. They have done this to appease this imaginary demographic which will never let their sons play Rugby League anyway, even with the changes. They have done this by removing things like 'Shoulder Charges' and 'Fighting' when the 2 of the biggest growth sports in the world at the moment are UFC and MMA, where the aim of the sport is to smash their opponents to a bloody pulp by any means necessary.

NRL take note, Men love to see fights and shoulder charges! thats why boxing and MMA exist and prosper. Women also secretly love Men who fight and dominate other men, its hard-wired into their DNA. They also secretly hope their sons are as hard as these men.

The ARLFC, NRL and Rugby League in general had better snap out of it and soon if they are thinking of getting anywhere near the same cash next time TV rights come around. You have erased your only real 'Point of Difference' between Rugby and Soccer and that was the fact that League players were just plain hard! but you have made them soft. And then you wonder how someone like Gallen doesn't respect you. WAKE UP NRL!
rant over.

Interesting news that the game gave him 80k towards his legal costs...

lsz said:

80k? Well there you go. What sort of result was he expecting using a cut-price lawyer.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
lsz said:

80k? Well there you go. What sort of result was he expecting using a cut-price lawyer.

BOHV9bw.png

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8