Something that I have always wanted to say about Tony Williams

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think you're being a bit harsh to say Big Tony looked away when Foran got hit. From where I sat, he looked towards the sideline to enquire as to whether they were going to do anything about it. As I've said, I don't think Toovs knows how to play him. Having said that he does make metres with the ball, and attracts a lot of tacklers. It's just that he plays the ball slowly and we can't take advantage of the numbers tied up in the tackle. I think it's a pity we're losing him.

I think you're being a bit harsh to say Big Tony looked away when Foran got hit. From where I sat, he looked towards the sideline to enquire as to whether they were going to do anything about it. As I've said, I don't think Toovs knows how to play him. Having said that he does make metres with the ball, and attracts a lot of tacklers. It's just that he plays the ball slowly and we can't take advantage of the numbers tied up in the tackle. I think it's a pity we're losing him.

mickqld said:
We really miss a worker in the backrow. The Glen Hall or Shane Rodney type that tackles their guts out and runs hard and straight making meters each game. We cannot carry Williams for 80 minutes he is a liability. He needs to be used as a prop now that King is gone for 15 minute stints to just hit it up from deep. Bring in someone to the backrow that is going to work hard.

We could get Buhrer some more minutes by moving Ballin to the 2nd row and getting Buhrer to do the last 10 of each half at Hooker, a la Le Strange in 2008.

mickqld said:
We really miss a worker in the backrow. The Glen Hall or Shane Rodney type that tackles their guts out and runs hard and straight making meters each game. We cannot carry Williams for 80 minutes he is a liability. He needs to be used as a prop now that King is gone for 15 minute stints to just hit it up from deep. Bring in someone to the backrow that is going to work hard.

We could get Buhrer some more minutes by moving Ballin to the 2nd row and getting Buhrer to do the last 10 of each half at Hooker, a la Le Strange in 2008.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6