Songs that remind me of our premierships

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah, they went to speedways all over the place, but Parramatta Speedway was their 'home ground'. One of mum's other cars was called 'Lady Bump' I think - she had a thing for smashing up poor little Fiats lol
Unreal.... yeah would've seen em for sure.
Yeah it was called parramatta and it had a footy field in the middle. Lady bump should've had the song on the PA.

For the 2011 GF I always think of the song 'Grand Final Day' it's by an aussie group called the Yatla Batla. Not sure if they are actually recording artists or not. But Voss played this on the Sunday Roast the morning of the 2011 GF and I thought it was a great tune and it always makes me think of that great day.
I checked it out. Not a bad number. I've never heard it before or since but it's not bad.

2011 reminds me of "this is our house" by Bon jovi

I always imagine him singing the main part like this, "this is our house, manly manly manly manly this is our house"

I was driving a truck back in 1978. I remember driving up Powderworks rd listening to Max Krillich being interviewed on the radio as part of the build up to the replay of the previously drawn Grand Final. They finished by asking Max what song he'd like them play and he dedicated "You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet" by Backman Turner Overdrive to Cronulla.
He was right because the boys came out and brutalised them.

I still love that song !

Jimmy Barnes working class man as they built the replica Sydney Harbour Bridge in 1987. Last GF at the Old Girl SCG. Magical day and night back at Manly Leagues after the tragedy of 1982/83.

Jimmy Barnes working class man as they built the replica Sydney Harbour Bridge in 1987. Last GF at the Old Girl SCG. Magical day and night back at Manly Leagues after the tragedy of 1982/83.
That night at the leaguies was massive.
How I remember it so vividly is an amazement to me.
And a great memory of that night is Michael O'Connor translating the great Yorkshireman Kevin Ward up on stage.
How sweet it all was.

Anyone who sat in the Sheridan stand through 78 playoff series would remember the sea eagle chant to the tune of........
'We shall not be moved"

Just like the tree that standing by the manly wharf- we shall not be moved

Peanuts- hot dogs - ive creams echoes out as Stephen knight smashes his fist into mark harris's nose and wombat pots another one over

Back on subject I think the Angels were just starting to cause damage with face to face

Peanuts- hot dogs - ice creams

What no cashews
I remember losing my voice that very special day!

Queen - Don't Stop Me Now 2008
It was the music that played on one of Jamie Lyons many Superleague videos it got taken down but still whenever I hear it I think Killer.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7