• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
NSW will be lucky to score more than one try while the game is still being decided....hate Gallen and detest Farah....QLD win 5 or 6 tries to NSW 1or 2.....just dont see enough points in the blues.

I hope little rabbit Walker works really hard in tonight's game. Really hard. Just sayin'
Now that he has moved on from his dark place and is happily content with his life as part of a wooden spoon threatening Sea Eagles team on their 70th anniversary, here's hoping he plays a lot of footy and gets plenty of work trying to bring down big Greggie Inglis tonight.
http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport...m/news-story/a7cd1d18e3bee0f164b3ab5d7109eedc
It's this kind of mediocrity being accepted that bothers me. I wish him all the best, as I would anyone on his personal life, but please stop telling us how happy you are when you are part of a team not doing anything.
He looks much more familiar in a blue jumper than a Manly one.
NYEagle

Oh god, Yvonne Sampsons on, and doesn't she gush over the Donkeys & Queenslanders like a giggly schoolgirl!!

I've been watching NRL360 but now it's Nein's turn, so time for Wally the Wanker & Freddy the ****ing dimwit!
Erin Molin not looking too bad. Getting any wood?

Oh god, Yvonne Sampsons on, and doesn't she gush over the Donkeys & Queenslanders like a giggly schoolgirl!!

I've been watching NRL360 but now it's Nein's turn, so time for Wally the Wanker & Freddy the ****ing dimwit!
Agree, The promo with all that arms folding, slow head turns & expressionless stares at the camera, is a bit much.
Reminds me of Frank Zappa's quote,
"shut up & play yer guitar..."

Last edited:
I think it's just an excuse to get more advertisements in but it's just plain boring to most people.

It will be 830pm before the bloody game kicks off FFS!!

Wow, Nein now has a nostalgic Lang Park reminiscing FFS :swear:

I was there in 1997 where the Blues won the series you sod of grass :rock:

There's a young P-plater next door to me who last match, went out and beeped his car horn when Qld got their penalty goal and then when they won 6-4.
I was astounded that he got up, left the house, unlocked his car and beeped the horn for a penalty goal? Wtf?
If he does it tonight I'm inserting a large garden gnome up him.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6