• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What lesson did 1nglis give Walker last night @double hoops ?? 1nglis didn't make a line break, didn't have a line break assist, didn't score a try and didn't set up a try.

Other than the fact that Qld and therefore 1nglis won the game, honours between Walker and 1nglis were pretty even.

I probably agree with you honours were pretty even.

A lesson in that even though Inglis was worried about Walkers speed, he didn't give him room or time to use it. He just took the opportunity to hit him hard and try and run over the top of him, every chance he could.

He welcomed Walker to origin by physically dominating him.

A lesson in the sense of the old bull, telling the new bull you might have my measure soon son, but not just yet.

I'm not bagging Dylan. I thought he played reasonably well and we seen enough to suggest he will be an origin centre for many years to come.

We just need more of the next wave of young superstars wearing our maroon and white.

Last edited:
How ridiculous, in a sport that was making all the right noises with the Alex McKinnon tragedy, that Thaiday can pile drive a player into the ground in front of the biggest audience of the year and he gets two weeks. The NRL just does not cut it.

You know, as stupid as it is I can see Daley making only minor changes happening to the Blues for Game 3.

Reynolds did his shoulder and is out. Other than bringing in either Hodkinson or Pearce, I can see Maloney playing half, Moylan at 5/8 and Tedesco getting a run at fullback (either that or Jack Bird will come in to play pivot with Maloney at half). And don't expect Gallen, Farah or Bird to be dropped. Gallen will be given the chance for a "heroes sendoff" (not that he deserves it but they think the sun shines out of his backside so he will get it) while Daley will stick with Farah and Bird.

Jennings should be dropped, probably for Bird, Roberts or even Croker, but I doubt that will happen.

I think barring injury, Dylan Walker did more than enough against 1nglis last night to justify his place in the centres, despite the social media campaign against him. Hell, even the DT admitted that he contained 1nglis well last night and rated both a 7/10.

As for Qld, I can't see them making any changes unless injury or suspension force them to.[/QUOTE.

The courier mail rated Dylan a 4 I think and did a column headed "NSW Mistake" or words to that effect. I was at the game and thought he contained Inglis. They rated Inglis a 7. I went to a function after the game and the guest speakers including Tallis, Belcher and Fatty openly mocked NSW

I love filters call about walker - walker hasn't earnt the right to get away with penalties. I think I could name 17 players who have earnt that right origin level! C smith should have been binned after nsw made a break and be held them down for a long time - not even a penalty

Yep remember that one. Couldn't believe it he is a protected species

So who else other then Bozo has been a nsw selector for 10 years?

Sounds like Gould has opened up a can of woop ass, an anyone and everyone who is I the NRL is slagging and bagging THE SELFISH NSW selector on the footy show tonight.

I took Gould comments being directed against Gallen, but it sure seems plenty of anger is directed towards Bozo going by Paul Harrigans words.

Bozo's reputation in the game sure isn't what it once was.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4