• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I love filters call about walker - walker hasn't earnt the right to get away with penalties. I think I could name 17 players who have earnt that right origin level! C smith should have been binned after nsw made a break and be held them down for a long time - not even a penalty

And yet this morning Fittler is facing scrutiny over those comments for daring to suggest what 99% of the fans already know, that certain players are allowed to get away with things while others aren't.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/ch...s/news-story/41a928ac91602c571e870825e65e698a

I love that it's out there in the media, and I know two heads will claim whinging but it's so obvious, certain qld players are almost untouchable when it comes to penalties, and they know it

I love that it's out there in the media, and I know two heads will claim whinging but it's so obvious, certain qld players are almost untouchable when it comes to penalties, and they know it
Agree. It'll be interesting to see what Thaiday gets for putting Gallen on his silly head.

No doubt Scam Smith is a great player , but like Richie McCaw for the All Blacks he's allowed to do things that no other player can do without being pinged.

And what about the Goanna man, tackles Walker, then grabs him by the jersey and drags him across the field like a rag doll for 10 metres after the ref called held, any day of the week penalty but no not against the Goanna and definitely not against QLD.

No doubt QLD has the better side and deserved the win ( and their other 10 in 11 years) but gee willikers they certainly get a leg up in most games.

Last edited:
Id suggest , injury aside, there won't be any changes to the team for the dead rubber.

It " might " be the last time a few of them play so Daley will give them a chance to say farewell.

Besides , now it doesn't matter QLD might take the pressure off and let them win so the game doesn't continue its death roll.

It is only social media but it's funny to see the QLD fans calling the NSW fans sooks and sore losers as well as whingers.

Just for a minute inagine if QLD had of lost the last 10/11 series!

I rarely see a post that acknowledges the fact that they have been blessed with the games best players for a decade, and the results prove it.

QLD is my home these days but there's a period of time that's not enjoyable to be living here and this is it!!

I recall a Gordon Tallis stating that because nsw one the first two games the third game shouldn't be played as it doesn't count for anything- that's the true Queensland pride at its best, so I agree if they lost 10 out of 11 origin would probably be dead

I suspect Qld won't take their foot off the pedal. They'll want to send Gallen out an Origin loser and prove their dominance despite already having won the series. He may be a Kangaroos team mate to a lot of them, but there is no love lost between the Maroons and Paul Gallen. Even more so after he laughingly has come out this morning and claimed that he isn't a whinger like they are.

2014 really was a Jarryd Hayne size blip on the radar wasn't it.

So who's going to be the halves pairing with Reynolds supposedly gone ?

I haven't been happy with Walker playing for us. But if he was getting the ball as much and having a crack like he did last night. He even put himself infront of a player to make a tackle for once. You couldn't be unhappy with Walkers effort. he will be better from the lesson Inglis gave him.

U can see the new wave of players. We need a few more young stars.

image.jpeg
Corey Parker was offside 2-3 times in a row, not standing square at marker but was never penalised. He tackled Farah after a play of the ball and look where he's standing - side by side at marker...lol what a joke. Don't like Fittler but good on him for speaking out as its bloody obvious.

What lesson did 1nglis give Walker last night @double hoops ?? 1nglis didn't make a line break, didn't have a line break assist, didn't score a try and didn't set up a try.

Other than the fact that Qld and therefore 1nglis won the game, honours between Walker and 1nglis were pretty even.
I think Walker can hold his head up. They said they were going to target him and he did a good enough job that they switched the focus of their attack to the other side of the field in the second half.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8