• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Well if you can't watch that game and see he performed well then you are watching something different to me. Inglis is a monster and came at him all night. Can't remember many handle him that well. As good a player killer was Inglis owned him a few times in origin.He was set a tough task and did very well.
Yep. Inglis was really rough in the way he targeted him. Made me think they couldn't have been friends at Souths.

Walker injured tonight ???
They just showed him with ice on his shoulder from the dressing room.

Also he looked down and injured after full time , trainer was with at full time.

I an only stating what u saw
I hope walker is ok.
He looked shatted at full time.
I guess it was lucky he was wearing blue shorts and not his Manly white ones then.

RLW's Origin 2 player ratings.....What the hell were these clowns watching???

Queensland:
Daruis Boyd - 8
Corey Oates - 7
Greg Inglis - 7
Justin O'Neill - 6
Dane Gagai - 8
Johnathan Thurston - 8
Cooper Cronk - 6
Matt Scott - 7
Cameron Smith - 7
Josh McGuire - 7
Matt Gillet - 7
Sam Thaiday - 6
Corey Parker
----
Michael Morgan - 6
Jacob Lillyman - 6
Aiden Guerra - 4
Josh Papalii - 7

New South Wales:
Matt Moylan - 6
Blake Ferguson - 6
Michael Jennings - 4
Dylan Walker - 5
Josh Mansour - 6
James Maloney - 6
Adam Reynolds - 6
Aaron Woods - 7
Robbie Farah - 7
James Tamou - 5
Tyson Frizell - 8
Josh Jackson - 6
Paul Gallen - 7
----
Greg Bird - 6
David Klemmer - 6
Andrew Fifita - 6
Jack Bird - 6

The ratings for Gallen, Woods, Farah and Jennings are generous. And how does Mansour who did nothing all night get a 6 while Walker keeps 1nglis fairly quiet and only gets a 5 (while 1nglis was given a 7). Like I said, what game were those RLW clowns watching??

CLEANOUT FOR NSW (NOT SURE OF ELEGIBILITY)

1. JENNINGS - REPLACED WITH JACK BIRD
2. MANSOUR - REPLACED WITH T. TURBO
3. REYNOLDS - REPLACED WITH MALONY , JOSH REYNOLDS TO 5/8
4. GALLEN - WADE GRAHAM
5. FARAH - MITCH REIN
6. GREG BIRD- TYSON FRIZELL
7. WALKER - JOEY LEILUA
8. MOYLAN - TEDESCO

EVEN WITH THE ABOVE WE STILL LACK A KEY PLAYMAKER LIKE A THURSTON....

Last edited:
Was Gus saying the NSW set up has all been about one or two players in the team and not a team. Interesting given the clown is the one permanent constant over the last 11 years of rubbish and not rebuilding.

Kind of makes one wonder what our problem is.

Ohhh that's right we have 3.5 billion sitting on the bench.

2. MANSOUR - REPLACED WITH VALENTINE HOLMES
3. REYNOLDS - REPLACED WITH MALLONY , JOSH RENOLDS TO 5/8
4. GALLEN - WADE GRAHAM
5. FARAH - JAKE FREIND
7. WALKER - JOSH DUGAN

Generally agree with most of this, though I thought Mansur did alright and is suited to origin. I'd much sooner replace Fergo with Holmes. Our lack of class choices in the halves is the real issue, regardless of the other tweaks we make.

RLW's Origin 2 player ratings.....What the hell were these clowns watching???

Queensland:
Daruis Boyd - 8
Corey Oates - 7
Greg Inglis - 7
Justin O'Neill - 6
Dane Gagai - 8
Johnathan Thurston - 8
Cooper Cronk - 6
Matt Scott - 7
Cameron Smith - 7
Josh McGuire - 7
Matt Gillet - 7
Sam Thaiday - 6
Corey Parker
----
Michael Morgan - 6
Jacob Lillyman - 6
Aiden Guerra - 4
Josh Papalii - 7

New South Wales:
Matt Moylan - 6
Blake Ferguson - 6
Michael Jennings - 4
Dylan Walker - 5
Josh Mansour - 6
James Maloney - 6
Adam Reynolds - 6
Aaron Woods - 7
Robbie Farah - 7
James Tamou - 5
Tyson Frizell - 8
Josh Jackson - 6
Paul Gallen - 7
----
Greg Bird - 6
David Klemmer - 6
Andrew Fifita - 6
Jack Bird - 6

The ratings for Gallen, Woods, Farah and Jennings are generous. And how does Mansour who did nothing all night get a 6 while Walker keeps 1nglis fairly quiet and only gets a 5 (while 1nglis was given a 7). Like I said, what game were those RLW clowns watching??

I wonder what rating Walker would have got if say, he let just one try in?

That list is rubbish.

4. GALLEN - WADE GRAHAM
5. FARAH - JAKE FREIND
7. WALKER - JOSH DUGAN
8. MOYLAN - TEDESCO

Holmes and Friend are Qld'ers and also why are you shouting?

4. GALLEN - WADE GRAHAM
5. FARAH - JAKE FREIND
7. WALKER - JOSH DUGAN
8. MOYLAN - TEDESCO

Friend and Holmes are Queenslanders.

Generally agree with most of this, though I thought Mansur did alright and is suited to origin. I'd much sooner replace Fergo with Holmes. Our lack of class choices in the halves is the real issue, regardless of the other tweaks we make.
FURGO WOULD BE MUCH BETTER IF THE BALL CAME TO HIM INSTEAD OF HIM LOOKING FOR IT. THE HALVES ARE NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO PROMOTE THE BALL IN ANY ATTACKING RAIDS TO USE OUR BACKS TO FULL EXTENT.

Adam Reynolds gone missing as usual. Zero organization - rarely controls a set. Just compare that to jt and Cronk - every set is structured. We just run around, kick it early on sets when we are actually making inroads, but don't kick early when we are going nowhere.

no need to shout
I'll admit origin is like eating mouldy bread for me but I'm still interested in who makes the team. 1st off though I think dessie should coach. But do you reckon they should change the halves again or stick with them? We've a history of chopping and changing. Buffered if I know. But Thurston and Cronk's don't grow on trees. I've no clue.

I thought Walker's game was mixed. He showed enough to suggest he could be a great NSW centre if given quality ball with space at the right times (rather than dumping it on him when he has no room and a set defence in his face). In addition, his defence was surprisingly solid, which was an area I thought he may struggle with. Kudos.

On the down side his first penalty for crowding (which I believe was definately the correct call) cost NSW very dearly at a time we had ascendency. It appeared to me he had too much adrenaline pumping through him at the time and just pushed it too far without much thought process involved. He just needs to keep the adrenaline in check and stay calm and focused at crucial times. It will come with more experience.

DYLAN WALKER HAD A REAL GO TONIGHT "A" FOR EFFORT. PLAYED WITH NSW PRIDE.
HOLD YOUR HEAD UP DYLAN, U WERE MARKING A MAN TWICE YOUR SIZE AND EXPERIENCE PLUS HAD THURSTON COVERING YOUR EVERY STEP.
WELL DONE SON...
U NEEDED A PLAYMAKER TO GIVE A GOOD BALL OR 2 & PUT YOU THROUGH SOME GAPS AT SPEED. BUT NSW DONT HAVE THAT MAN.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8