• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Gallen has made a career out of 5th tackle hit ups for NSW and the Sharks. Every time the Blues got a roll on from a break or quick play the ball he turned up. Can never question his effort but geez if you are the coach you just have to keep him out of it at the back end of a set. So obvious and frustrating to watch.

Gallen has made a career out of 5th tackle hit ups for NSW and the Sharks. Every time the Blues got a roll on from a break or quick play the ball he turned up. Can never question his effort but geez if you are the coach you just have to keep him out of it at the back end of a set. So obvious and frustrating to watch.
He is a stats gatherer a bit like Woods as well, in that they run their 100 plus meters but rarely threaten

Next game is meaningless so NSW should just throw **** at a wall with new players to see what sticks. Get ready for next year with a mostly fresh team to see who is ready to debut next year. For example:
  1. Tedesco
  2. Turbo
  3. Walker
  4. Leilua
  5. Roberts
  6. Maloney
  7. Aeynolds
  8. Fifi
  9. Peats
  10. RCG
  11. Graham
  12. Frizell
  13. Jurbo
  14. Bird
  15. Latu
  16. Cartwright
  17. Vaughn

NSW probably won't win with that side, but heck it doesn't matter at this point.

Also if Loz is still NSW coach in 2017 I will be shocked. Hopefully Toovey gets the gig.
In giving away penalties?
Watch the game. He was one of NSW best. The agendas on this site are amazing. He is one of our boys. Celebrate the fact he did well. If people can't see he is a class centre they don't know the game. Simple as that.

Walker shut down Inglis all night and it was obvious they were targeting him and Reynolds on the left. Inglis had more carries than any game this season. When he got his opportunities he looked dangerous as well. Lovely swerve and inside pass at the death.

He is a Manly player and we should celebrate good efforts from our guys. Surely we can leave the club and player bashing out of it in an origin game. Walker is a world class centre and will prove it over the next few years

Well done Dylan.

Did Reynolds even play?

Watch the game. He was one of NSW best. The agendas on this site are amazing. He is one of our boys. Celebrate the fact he did well. If people can't see he is a class centre they don't know the game. Simple as that.
If he was signed under previous management and Tooves he would've been God's gift to Earth.

I have no agenda. I don't care if he plays again or not.

For a Manly 5/8th he makes a good centre at club level.

Walker injured tonight ???
They just showed him with ice on his shoulder from the dressing room.

Also he looked down and injured after full time , trainer was with at full time.

I an only stating what u saw
I hope walker is ok.
He looked shatted at full time.

I have no agenda. I don't care if he plays again or not.

For a Manly 5/8th he makes a good centre at club level.
Well if you can't watch that game and see he performed well then you are watching something different to me. Inglis is a monster and came at him all night. Can't remember many handle him that well. As good a player killer was Inglis owned him a few times in origin.He was set a tough task and did very well.

He was ok except that he gave away 4 penalties I think it was. Tighten that up and he would be ok. Take off the rose tinted glasses.

Well if you can't watch that game and see he performed well then you are watching something different to me. Inglis is a monster and came at him all night. Can't remember many handle him that well. As good a player killer was Inglis owned him a few times in origin.He was set a tough task and did very well.

Doing well doesn't win SOO.

His Manly form aside, I would prefer Jack Bird in there next time. Walker was fully contained tonight. In saying that I wish Jennings a happy retirement as well.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12