• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
no UP only 3,(not from sunnybank), they will all be QLD'ers though.

Your mob knocked us off 2-1 this year, there's something to keep you going ;)

The aim apparently is for qld to go 12 in a row so they can each hold up all their fingers after the game

Just watched the 'nrl full time' show with voss and noticed that:

1) After hodges scored his try he gave the ol 2 fingered salute to the nsw crowd. Not real classy or is it only the 1 finger that's frowned upon these days?

2) Pearce choked. After all these games, his godfather can defend him but he's no good. Regardless of the 'lost series by 2 points' brigade, and

3) Farrah's chip kick to a marked winger on the 80th minute instead of a boot downfield and a race for the ball still looked so totally moronic.

(qld still won on replay)

COMMANDER said:
Dan said:
The aim apparently is for qld to go 12 in a row so they can each hold up all their fingers after the game

Isn't your daughter a QLD native?

And it makes loving her very difficult at times.

Dan said:
COMMANDER said:
Dan said:

Was she made in QLD too Dan? Either way, she was made from NSW stock so that should at least ease some of the pain (or at least for a little while) ;)

That thought used to ease some of the pain for Vicky and I with our youngest son but this year at the age of 24 and after 7 straight NSW SOO losses, he became a turncoat and supported QLD during this year's series. :dodgy:

Jethro said:
Dan said:
COMMANDER said:
Dan said:

Was she made in QLD too Dan? Either way, she was made from NSW stock so that should at least ease some of the pain (or at least for a little while) ;)

That thought used to ease some of the pain for Vicky and I with our youngest son but this year at the age of 24 and after 7 straight NSW SOO losses, he became a turncoat and supported QLD during this year's series. :dodgy:

Unfortunately she was made in QLD as well. She luckily has some other redeeming features however

ORIGIN streaker Wati Holmwood has had a day in court. Which club does this model citizen support???? Any takers???

Who would have thought he is a Bulldogs fan. :)

[attachment=575]

Attachments

• 348168-origin-streaker.jpg
    348168-origin-streaker.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 10
Dan79 said:
ORIGIN streaker Wati Holmwood has had a day in court. Which club does this model citizen support???? Any takers???

Who would have thought he is a Bulldogs fan. :)

I actually thought he was a Warriors and Maroons fan. But soooo NOT surprised that he supports the dogs. Bet they will give him VIP lifetime membership and make club ambassador.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4