SOO INJURY CURSE STRIKES. Tom probably out for season. Is Manly’s NRL season toast?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I
His to lose? If Parker is right, I’d imagine it’s Reubs straight back to fb and Parker to Centre. Weekes confidence is totally shot. How is he suppose to direct our defensive line around?
I would rather Harper comeback and Reubs to fullback, Weekes just doesn't have it frankly.

Fainu OK, but Vaega ?, come on, all he can do is the occasional Jorge Tafua hit
Vaega has had 1 good game, How many good games has Tui had?
You can't be serious about thinking all those players in our 1sts are genuine first graders.
(Aloai / Woods / Parker / Croker / Tui / Keppe / Tuilagi)
Ask yourself the question , would any of the players above get a run at any other club.

Last edited:
T
Sorry,I’m back for one more comment.How are those intelligent folk on ST’s that suggested TomT should move to the centres to avoid injuries,feeling right now?Quite stupid I’d suspect
Think it had more to do with his hammies.. but sure why not lol

NRL PHYSIO

@nrlphysio
·
12m

Traumatic/explosive pec injury mechanisms like Tom Trbojevic’s unfortunately rarely result in a minor tear - & the use of a sling further increases concern for a complete rupture. Have to hope somehow it isn’t as bad as it looks, but not optimistic

You’d have to assume if it was something minor, he’d have stayed on the field and would potentially miss a few weeks post tonight’s game. The fact he came straight off without attempting to stick it out, tells me it’s serious.
Or he is soft

Forget origin.

And Forget Manly for just a minute.

Think of how Turbo is feeling right now.

He's worked his guts out to get back on the paddock.

He would be shattered.
Why? He’s had a good 5 consecutive seasons to adjust. I’m sure the ongoing full pay check helps ease the pain.

This is so devastating. I don't give a crap if NSW win or lose either. Turbo should have playing at full back in any case. Teddy offers nothing.

Turbo was getting back to peak fitness, would of been good to get a full strength side on the park consistently and finish the season strong.
How bad has teddy been
All series NSW offered nothing in attack.
Pretty undesirable and ugly watching this year.

It's now crunch time for Seibold. Turbo is gone for the season. No 'holding on' till the golden goose returns. This is where the coach earns his money. Who does he play and where?
I will beat my drum again and bring up Des. In 2019 without turbo he got the 'supporting' cast to a semi final with players like Brendan Elliott, Parker, suli, Corey wadell and Jack go jetski. Hardly an A list cast.
Last year before rainbow gate we were winning matches without Tom and were on the up.

What does Seibold do now? Prove his worth or prove his critics right.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8