SOO, Jake, DCE, general discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I think the difference in the match was created by Harry Grant from that

Munster > Luai

DCE > Cleary

I agree with the bloke who used to captain the Storm (I cant speak the grubs name), not a bad player on the field - which is often the case.
Good point feathered friend

Harry Grant took hold and seized the game

A Dynamic and Dominant Hooker is the ace of spades in the pack

I also thought Hunt had some great moments

The moral of the story ....
A great 9 makes the spine shine
1654693288425.png

Good point feathered friend

Harry Grant took hold and seized the game

A Dynamic and Dominant Hooker is the ace of spades in the pack

I also thought Hunt had some great moments

The moral of the story ....
A great 9 makes the spine shine
View attachment 21332
I wonder how Cook felt playing against two hookers?

The pace must have sapped it out of him. Lots of NRL teams play with two hookers and this game was so much faster.

I wonder how Cook felt playing against two hookers?

The pace must have sapped it out of him. Lots of NRL teams play with two hookers and this game was so much faster.
You make a Good point there and unfortunately for the Blues

Blind Freddy did not have any one to give Cook a breather

He was probably best on ground with Munster. I’ve never seen him play that well. He can do some flashy things but tonight he was great in all the effort areas.
Agree totally. Always seemed to be a player going for the low percentage hero play in the past but he excelled in all areas tonight and I think he probably has Todd Payton to thank for that.

Munster only turned up for the second 40.

He took plenty of poor options I thought and hunt should have gone on 5-10 mins earlier.
The Holmes try was a great example of how special Harry Grant is. The open side was stacked and DCE and Munster were waiting for the ball and he jumped out, attracted the Markers and dished off for Ponga to create the short side raid that led to a try. Most players just go open side there. He is a very very special player.

When Grant came on, QLD were able to win the middle and never really looked back.

Had Good seats tonight

Well done QLD.

The blues looked so lost without turbo seriously Freddie does not have the answers.

DCE was very good in patches.

@BOZO well done to your maroons we won't be coming back from that tonight.
20220608_194552.jpg

Last edited:
Bit harsh there and reading too much into it in my opinion. DCE had someone right on him so the percentage play was passing to an unmarked winger.
Yeah, live I thought Hunt muffed it. But the replay showed there was a blue ready to nail DCE.

Last edited:
DCE V Cleary

Tries DCE 1 Cleary 0

Tackle Busts DCE 4 Cleary 1

Line Breaks DCE 1 Cleary 0

Running meters DCE 69 Cleary 44

Tackles DCE 22 Cleary 19

DCE THE CLEAR WINNER !!!
Now it’s a matter of taking that confidence from tonight and carrying it on for Manly.

Now it’s a matter of taking that confidence from tonight and carrying it on for Manly.
Our Manly Maroon pack hopefully should also take confidence from their last win
and Give DCE a bit of room to Groove and do what he does best

Cleary would also struggle behind a struggling Manly pack

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12