SOO Passion or entertainment.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Unsophisticated. Thank you Mata, that admission satisfies me.
Cheers MB, yet another display that passion for SOO is not the sole property of those from the sunnier climes.

Sorry CW, I was strictly talking politics not religeon, I don't want to open that one up, I shy away from the general forum. Oldfield, a good Manly boy there.

Which survived beyond 5 years. :lol2:

To be honest with you, having lived down this way for 15 years, I do cringe when I return to queensland. At best you could call them \"unsophisticated\".

guess again mata

She's back and running for senate in the Paulines Australia party or some ****e like that.

That alone is enough fact to back up duffs points

I want more biffs.

The passion has gone out oforigin at least for the blues. The Canetoads still play with passion and still play origin football but the blues well they have lost the intensity.

Agree 100% Dan. Queensland wanted that game the other night. NSW blokes just dont seem to have the same amount of passion.

Byso, your bagging of Hayne is totally unwarranted and comes from a bloke who has cleaely never played at a competitve level and been put under that sort of pressure. Hayne thought it was a 40/20 which would have given QLD the ball 10 metres out from our line anyway. He did what he thought was the right thing, and I support him for it.

Apart from that he had a blinder, you need to open your eyes.

[quote author=Matabele]
Which survived beyond 5 years. :lol2:

To be honest with you, having lived down this way for 15 years, I do cringe when I return to queensland. At best you could call them \"unsophisticated\".

guess again mata

She's back and running for senate in the Paulines Australia party or some ****e like that.

That alone is enough fact to back up duffs points
[/quote]

Thanks for reinforrcing my point regarding the demise of One Nation.

[quote author=Daniel]
I want more biffs.

The passion has gone out oforigin at least for the blues. The Canetoads still play with passion and still play origin football but the blues well they have lost the intensity.

Agree 100% Dan. Queensland wanted that game the other night. NSW blokes just dont seem to have the same amount of passion.

Byso, your bagging of Hayne is totally unwarranted and comes from a bloke who has cleaely never played at a competitve level and been put under that sort of pressure. Hayne thought it was a 40/20 which would have given QLD the ball 10 metres out from our line anyway. He did what he thought was the right thing, and I support him for it.

Apart from that he had a blinder, you need to open your eyes.

[/quote]

I haven't played league at a competative level but certainly many other sports. Theres no way I would have been stupid enough to make such a stupid high risk error.

And should be sacked for it, its obvious he isn't up to the pressure. He won't because channel 9 love to cuddle the "teen sensations"

Your kidding me right???

What the hell else could he have done.. the whole reason he got into that predicament is because he was stopping a 40/20.. if he goes into touch it's the same result... he took the odds to it and I don't blame him... i would probably have done the same thing!!

These things happen... Jarryd Hayne will score more and save more tries then he'll let in. I'm glad your not a selector byso cuz we would have a bunch of neville's in the NSW team.

I feel sorry for the young bloke and hope he bounces back.... i don't blame him at all for what he did... these things happen sometimes.

Not kidding. You dont throw the ball no where near the next player 10 metres out from your own line gifting a try.

Better off taking it into touch.

It would have been the same result!

They scored just about everytime they were down our end... the only reason they didn't was due to their own mistakes.

Hayne is fine... a lesser player wouldn't have scored the try he did. He'll be there next time and for many origins to come and so he should be.

It was a stupid mistake but I don't think he should be crucified for it. He was one of the better players on the park for NSW imo (apart from that mistake) and that try on halftime was all his own doing so I reckon he's atleast even.

You've got to set the scene byso.

He's trying to save what he thinks is a 40/20.

He's got 3 blokes baring down on him.

QLD will likely score if they get the ball back.

He takes a 50/50 option because if mini gets the ball, chances are he's off down the field.

Up until he throws the ball minichello was in the right position, but he quickly moved to assist him and stop him going over the touch line (which was already to late).

Its just unfortunate.

imo he monumentally ****ed.

Defending from a scrum is alot more manageable than throwing a pass to nobody.

So Channel 9 do the selections now do they? That comment just shows how much of a moron you are.

Hayne wont get sacked because he is a quality winger!!! No other NSW player would have scored the try he did.

Oh and also, how many QLD tries were scored on Haynes side of the field Byso??

I notice nothing has been said about Bell dropping the ball over the line byso.

Perhaps they should drop him hey?

I called you guys Nuckle Heads :)

I think the previous word was "f-cked up" but I forgot the "up"

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4