SOO Passion or entertainment.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yes and no byso. He should have seen Mini moving but honestly that is the exact play i would have attempted to make. I thought he had a fantastic game at debut and he has been playing his socks off for at least a month. He could prove me wrong later, but for now he would be one of my first selections for the Blues.

Well said MB. That was his only error, and it was during an attempt to do the right thing, under extreme pressure.

Funny that Byso is the only one who cant see that.

[quote author=Duff]

Firstly, NSW stands for Newcastle, Sydney, Woolongong.

Thats a joke right?

[/quote]

Umm, yeah.

That's what people from outside of those three places think we think.
Why do I have to explain things to people all the time ?

[quote author=clontaago]
[quote author=Duff]

Thats a joke right?

[/quote]

Umm, yeah.

[/quote]

Well, you quite clearly make stuff all sense :)

[quote author=clontaago]
[quote author=Duff]

Thats a joke right?

[/quote]

Umm, yeah.

[/quote]

Not at all- that's what people from outside those three areas think the NRL thinks

[quote author=Duff]
[quote author=clontaago]
[quote author=Duff]

Thats a joke right?

[/quote]

Umm, yeah.

[/quote]

Well, you quite clearly make stuff all sense :)

[/quote]

Do I have to use those bloody smiley faces & take away the incisiveness of my shrewd, dry wit before you techno-kids understand ?

I don't think he is, and I don't think Bell is as well, for different reasons. Haynes defensive lapses are to be seen week in and week out. His positional play is not good. Sure he scores tries but so does the dickhead from Souths. We got a couple down his side when we played the slime. Bell's problem is different. He is just not up to finding the try line. His stop start crabbing play is irritating me. His best play is a defensive one. I'd sack them both, but then again, I couldn't be a selector for both NSW and Qld could I.

I don't think he is, and I don't think Bell is as well, for different reasons. Haynes defensive lapses are to be seen week in and week out. His positional play is not good. Sure he scores tries but so does the dickhead from Souths. We got a couple down his side when we played the slime. Bell's problem is different. He is just not up to finding the try line. His stop start crabbing play is irritating me. His best play is a defensive one. I'd sack them both, but then again, I couldn't be a selector for both NSW and Qld could I.

You just try to hard to look for defensive lapses I think.

Matai... Hayne....

How many other rep players can we call garbage and then pump the PL players.

[quote author=clontaago]
[quote author=Duff]

Thats a joke right?

[/quote]

Umm, yeah.

[/quote]

Because you are explaining to NSW'Men 8)

sorry an attempt to try and get you to understand since you missed the fact duff was talking about you

In my opinion, State of Origin is the penultimate level of football, and only the best get selected. If I was a footballer, what better arena would there be to test your ability than against the best players in the world? I know as a player, my origin memories would be more vivid then my club memories (premiership not withstanding).

For that reason, I love to watch the fastest, most brutal game being played including the best PLAYERS available. State versus state means nothing to me.

Backer - you are right though mate in my opinion. Today people are just so fickle and judgemental about things. Passion is gone. If someone wears their heart on their sleeves, they are generally bagged for it, rather than congratulated for honesty and transperancy. It's this kind of reason for example, we won't see new super groups like U2, or The Rolling Stones for example.

Also - agree with Dan. More bif, means more passion. Anyone remember Hopoate versus Moore? Maaaan...THAT was passion, and made the game exciting, because it showed how important the game is to these players.

I also enjoy watching it because I "care for" (as poofy as that sounds) our Manly players, and my concern again enhances the enjoyment of the game.

So - in summary - I guess my answer to the thread Byso is in level of importance to me:-

1. A Premiership
2. State of Origin
3. Manly game
4. International Game
5. City / Country

NB: I also agree with you Byso about Hayne - completely stuffed up. At the same time, he shows brilliance, calm, composure 99.99% of the time, so hope he'll be there game 2.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4