• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The big difference was that QLD played more as a team and knew where to be at the right time.  They were so confident and had the belief that whatever they tried would come off (eg. Lockyer's unbelievable field goal from way out that never looked like missing).  They are a freakish team.

Lockyer and Thurston controlled the big plays and where there to deliver passes for guys to hit the gaps or kicks at the right moment.  NSW need someone to take charge and direct the play.  They were hopeless in attack close to the line and were luckly to score those tries.

Hopefully NSW can keep most of this side, stay as a unit and build on this for the future.

I was really proud of the way N.S.W played last night. I thought they had a genuine dig and that's all I ask of any team I support.
Rarely can I remember a time when we have had such limited choice in the hooking position...lets hope that between now and next year someone really steps up....I realsie he is injured at the moment but God I wish Isaac Luke were a New South Welshman.

The problem with Bird is he just doesn't pass the ball to a player in a better position.  Look at his game last night.  He made metres, but mostly died with the ball.  And dropped it cold 35 metres out on the first tackle.  I'm not a fan.  Pierce is another dud.  Did very little, didn't find touch and dropped off tackles.  Just not up to SOO.  And to top it all off guys, look at the two very soft tries close to the posts.  Guess who missed both times?  I'm just not a fan like some.   

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6